Blackdeath667

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what if he fused with a one of the gods and became an hybrid, this the hybrid theory of next chapter:hyper:
hat could be why he and everybody else calls him god when no other character in the series refered to themselves aas such to the level serena does

Reactions: Bimbonium

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good theory. You could be right. He may just be one the god slayers like Sharle but Wizard Saint status. But he must be incredibly powerful to take out a group of the Wizard Saints...kind of makes you wonder just how powerful Zeref is.:nono:

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice theory, That would also account for the vast difference in power between him and the other 4 guys (don't remember their epithet)
4 Gods of Ishgar.

Probably does something to the theory that Serena is a literal god by his title, but oh well. It's not like Fairy Tail's gods are that impressive, Natsu one shotted the war god.

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
4 Gods of Ishgar.

Probably does something to the theory that Serena is a literal god by his title, but oh well. It's not like Fairy Tail's gods are that impressive, Natsu one shotted the war god.
The name I was looking for was "Wizard saint"

The gods might not be a big deal but a fusion between a god and a man would be OP anyway you dice it.

Blackdeath667

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not sure... The rest of the Spriggan twelve seem to treat him like he's beneath them atleast in Ajeel's case anyway. Also characters like August have been hyped up far more than him.
tobi was treated to be weaker than the rest of the akatsuki but ended up being the leader behind the scenes lol

i think that august, and the two remaining 12 might be stronger but thats it

Kin
117💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
tobi was treated to be weaker than the rest of the akatsuki but ended up being the leader behind the scenes lol

i think that august, and the two remaining 12 might be stronger but thats it
That's true. I guess I've just been thinking in terms of Invel, August and Zeref being super op and i get the feeling that Neinhart is gonna bad ass as hell

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not sure... The rest of the Spriggan twelve seem to treat him like he's beneath them atleast in Ajeel's case anyway. Also characters like August have been hyped up far more than him.
Ajeel is just the kind of character who treats everyone beneath him. You find them in every villainous team. They're usually the weaker ones.