Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hi ,

Once Hashirama defeated Madara , he told that Madara is his friend and he can't kill Madara . So they formed a new village and after a while Madara choose to leave the village ...

I was thinking that the exact same thing happened to Naruto and Sasuke ... What if Sasuke turns to a villain again ? Can Naruto kill Sasuke if he attacks the village ?

discuss .

Edit : I know that SO6P said Sasuke and Naruto ended the cycle of rivalry ... But SO6P is not mistake-less .

Last edited:

Nerosmoke

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think it would have been a much better story if Sasuke joined Madera and Obito his "uchiha brothers" and the 4 of them fought the 5 nations to the bitter end. with only sasuke alive there would be a time skip with Sasuke returning to attack the village with Hokage Naruto standing waiting to fight him.

and then end it there.

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It would've been much better if Sasuke won VOTE2 and destroyed Naruto and his "will of stupid fire".

The director was very bias to allow talentless Naruto to win. :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Sure , but let's discuss about something that is likely to happen instead of talking about something that can never happen .

I think it would have been a much better story if Sasuke joined Madera and Obito his "uchiha brothers" and the 4 of them fought the 5 nations to the bitter end. with only sasuke alive there would be a time skip with Sasuke returning to attack the village with Hokage Naruto standing waiting to fight him.

and then end it there.
that would be good . but let's not talk about past when future is ahead !

You must be registered for see images
How does that relate to thread ?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If we're to understand Kurama statement the only reason Naruto stood a chance was because Sasuke didnt have mastery over the rinnegan. At this point in time Sasuke would likely end him I guess that's why he has one arm to keep his power in check.

Also I'm not sure if Sasuke was evil or falls under the definition of evil.

Last edited:

Markovko

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
This basically is same. Madara admitted, that he lost physically and ideologically at the moment but later things went bit different.

Before series ended, I always thought, that Naruto Part 3 is going to happen and it will have shinobi civil war where Naruto leads alliance and Sasuke rebellion.
Through I doubt they gonna make Sasuke into villain again.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
201๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If the anime and manga was more realistic, Sasuke would have never sided with Konoha again. They killed his family. Nuff said.
Madara and Sasuke would have been just cool, but still I am happy that it didn't happen.
Obito is somehow more resilient than Sasuke has ever shown to be. He is better with Madara.

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
30๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sasuke would lose. He can't gather all the tailed beast which was required for him to tie with Naruto who can still gather up truck loads of natural energy. I don't think he'd die but Naruto may have to do something drastic such as removing sasukes eyes or something

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
14,923๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
It would've been much better if Sasuke won VOTE2 and destroyed Naruto and his "will of stupid fire".

The director was very bias to allow talentless Naruto to win. :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Sasuke would beat up Naruto so bad he wouldn't recognize his face in the mirror.
If we're to understand Kurama statement the only reason Naruto stood a chance was because Sasuke didnt have mastery over the rinnegan. At this point in time Sasuke would likely end him I guess that's why he has one arm to keep his power in check.

Also I'm not sure if Sasuke was evil or falls under the definition of evil.
Sasuke would spit on Narutos face when he stares at the face of godly defeat. Naruto won because Sasuke holded back.
Get these trollish fanfics outta here. :lmao:

OT :
The only reason Sasuke survived Vote 2 is because Naruto allowed it.

After all, Naruto fought to match not to win nor kill. While Sasuke fought to win and kill.

This time, Sasuke wouldn't have the rest of the tailed beasts to back him up. I highly doubt Naruto would even have to go full power to take him out without killing him. Even against Momo, Naruto didn't need to use his more powerful form. :sigar:

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Get these trollish fanfics outta here. :lmao:

OT :
The only reason Sasuke survived Vote 2 is because Naruto allowed it.

After all, Naruto fought to match not to win nor kill. While Sasuke fought to win and kill.

This time, Sasuke wouldn't have the rest of the tailed beasts to back him up. I highly doubt Naruto would even have to go full power to take him out without killing him. Even against Momo, Naruto didn't need to use his more powerful form. :sigar:
Yeah Sasuke never used his genjutsu and chidori blade and yeah he was going all out. Naruto used his strongest attack and he was not going out? Hahahahahahahahaha