Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How messed up would that be XD

Using his Rinnegan to make Sakura believe she went through pregnancy and child birth, when in reality, Sasuke controlled the whole thing and then cancelled then put Sakura to sleep. Before then giving her Karins child before Sakura realised it was an illusion. Sasuke would have probably have had to have created a genjutsu of him and Sakura doing it, just so the ruse would work. Meaning Sakura is still a virgin while in reality, all she had was a wet dream. That's probably why Sasuke doesn't have Sharinnegan anymore, he used up all the tomoe on Sakura (lol).

How else could Sakura beleive she's the mother or beleive she gave birth to her, unless it was an illusion. Unless she actually knows Sarada isn't hers.

Anyway, can we just take a minute to truly mourn for sakuras character, it's quite apparent that the author has regret creating her and as a result, can only $hit on her in as many ways as he can think of.

Aznkidd

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It woudn't work.
He simply isn't smart enough to do that, The only person with the skill (genjutsu) and knowledge to convince someone they are pregnant is Sakura.
Poor sakura, i never thought that she would go this far to even fake her own pregnant. Her happiness was only inside of her mind all this time. Mental order is fearsome...

Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think Sasuke is that mean. Hell, he even called her his wife this chap so I doubt he would do something like that.
Calling her his wife keeps up the ruse and doesn't raise suspicion. Not that mean? He's attempted to kill both Sakura and Karin lol. And even Sarada was threatened by him. He's a mean mofo.