What if Obito wasn't crushed, but kakashi instead?

LogicnoJutsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter 1: 2 Boys On The Battlefield

Obito (thinking): Im all talk… always a burden… Just a big-mouthed loser… But still...

Kakashi: Keep your guard up!

Stone ninja(to himself): Theyre only kids.. but I better still watch out…

Obito (flashback): I believe the white fang to be a true hero/ Those who would abandon their comrades… are lower than scum.

Obito(thinking): Those words I said… Im not gonna go back on them!!

Slowly turns around

Stone ninja: DIE!!!

*stabs* Obitos eyes are now the sharingan

Kakashi:?! Obito… You…

Stone ninja: H…. How? Theres no way you could see me….

Stares into obitos sharingan

Stone ninja:?!!! Your… eyes…

Collapses

Obito: This time.. Im gonna protect my friends!!

Obito and kakashi go into the cave after wrapping up kakashis cut eye

Obito: SHARINGAN!! ….Rins chakra is disturbed.. its flowing in different patterns than ours…

Kakashi: It must be genjutsu…Trying to get some information out of her..

Stone ninja#2: hmph… those kids again..

Kakashi: We fought earlier… He's quick.. Cover me..

Obito: Got it!

They charge at eachother.. Stone ninja trys to slice obito but he dodges thanks to his sharingan, Then a moment later reacts to block his arms with his legs to stop from hitting kakashi… Kakashi lands a fatal blow! And rushes towards rin.

Kakashi (next to rin): RELEASE!!

Rin: Huh?.. Kakashi… Obito…?

Obito: We’ve come to save you rin! Your safe.

Kakashi: Lets get you outta here.

Stone ninja #2: Hmph.. that was a pretty nice combo. But at the end of the day your still kids… Remember youre in the palm of the enemys hand…

EARTH STYLE!! ROCK BREAKER JUTSU!!

The cave starts shaking and rocks are falling everywhere

Kakashi: This is bad!!

Obito: Go for the exit!!!

While running kakashi gets hit by a rock on his blind side and falls forward… his bag falls off forward and everything inside falls out. Its too late to react, he turns around and looks up at the large boulder falling and while obito looks back at his fallen comrade he reaches his hand out and kakashi tries to back up but its too late and it falls on him. A loud bang is heard and stone dust fills the area..

Obito: KAKASHI!!!!!

The dust clears and the boulder has crushed kakashi’s entire lower body (from his abdominal down)

Kakashi(in a faint whisper): Rin… Obito… are you ok…

Obito rushes to him and trys to push the boulder off…

Kakashi: Don’t… obito.. its ok… I don’t think im gonna make it out of this one… my… entire lower body is crushed.. I cant feel anything… and im losing too much blood..

Obitos still struggling to push the boulder off.

Obito(breathing heavily): …. DANG IT!! DANG IT!! DANG iT!!!... Why did this have to happen?!?!

Rin(shocked): No… it cant be…. Kakashi….. not like this…

Obito: This is all my fault!!.. if I had just listened to you from the sta..

Kakashi: NO!! (coughs) don’t you ever regret choosing to save a friend… No matter what the village may say… I think youre a great shinobi… I want you… to know that..

Obito(shocked): Kakashi.. you..

Kakashi: Listen obito… Stay true to your ninja way.. Youre gonna make a great hokage one day… I see that now.. So don’t lose sight of who you are….

Obito(crying): But how can I become hokage!!! If I cant even save one of my friends!!

Kakashi: You did save me obito… I lost sight of who I was.. I abandoned my comrades all for the sake of a mission… I was trash before.. But you made me able to make my father proud.. He wasn’t wrong for saving his friends.

(Coughs blood, a red stain is on his mask)

Obito and Rin: KAKASHI!!

Kakashi: I don’t have much time left… but im not gonna abandon you guys… Without a way to fight.. Obito… come here..

Obito: What is it…

Kakashi: You and I both know you have a very low chance of making it out of this alive… even with your sharingan..

Obito(thinking): Even on his death bed he still finds the time to insult me…

Kakashi: So im gonna give you something to help you out of this

Kakashi begins forming hand seals and obitos eyes focus on his hands and chakra flow..

Ox… rabbit… Monkey..

Chakra begins forming around obitos hand… Copying kakashis flow and mimicking its nature…

Loud chirping being heard in an echo inside the cave..

The stone ninja is outside walking, reacts and turns around.

Stone ninja #2(confused): Whats that sound?

Obito: Kakashi.. This is…

So.. what do you guys think :) Im currently writing a story of how Obitos life would be different if he had not been crushed by the rock and how it effects the ninja world as a whole. (after all he has been a major influencer on the Naruto verse) Ill be posting Chapters weekly :) Im going to try to make it as legitimate as possible lmao I've been rereading so many naruto chapters its not even funny lmao so Its basically a butterfly effect on the naruto verse :) Let me know what you guys think, if enough people read it and want more ill post the second chapter :)

Also any legitimate criticism is welcome, let me know what i can do better as a writer/story-teller, i am an amateur after all haha

Thank you :)

Reactions: Mark Sanchez

Calpal

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito would be Narutos sensei and the both of them would be way more super hardcore badass.
But Kakashi would be gone.
and thats not cool..

Derek1st

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito would awaken sharingan. Kakashi would phase through bolders (the sharingan taking on the ability currently needed most by the user. kakashi would fall through to madara's tunnel and get found by zetsu. madara would heal kakashi would get strong enough to leave, and go and see obito kill rin. He'd get mad, but not puss out and destroy the world. Everything would be different

Legendary Saiyan

Elite
Kin
339💸
Kumi
187💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito would awaken sharingan. Kakashi would phase through bolders (the sharingan taking on the ability currently needed most by the user. kakashi would fall through to madara's tunnel and get found by zetsu. madara would heal kakashi would get strong enough to leave, and go and see obito kill rin. He'd get mad, but not puss out and destroy the world. Everything would be different
Kakashi can be evil but not over Rin