What if Naruto was made in America?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been thinking,if Naruto was made in America instead of Japan, how different do you think it would be? Like for instance: The story, characters, lore, etc.

I thought this would make for a good discussion, I don't visit this place much so I thought this might be a little something.

Arian

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
naruto would wear tights, have a secret idendity and a mask of some sort XD also he would be called Naruto man or ninja man or something and his real name would be nathan or something like that lol

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

Ludicrous

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It would be bad. More action paced though. Less of the feelings and cycle of hatred themes too which in my opinion makes it worse.

I get the feeling it would be more censored. Look at what they did to the anime:

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
Reactions: ~Ethereal~

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not weeb but an American version of naruto would be extremely laughable.
It would be bad. More action paced though. Less of the feelings and cycle of hatred themes too which in my opinion makes it worse.

I get the feeling it would be more censored. Look at what they did to the anime:

Is that one with the lunch box an actual censor? Lmao

Jiraiyathesannin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe the overall quality would be good, but they'd have trouble with adult themes, and more importantly, finding a network for it. anime's getting bounced from channel to channel nowadays

2nd hokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it would be worse it would lack a true anime feel. Also it would have only lasted four seasons. More action tho but it would be magic or inner power. never described as chakra it would have martial arts in a normal action show style no where near power rangers level.