nickalfred31

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder what naruto would do if he finds out that the one that killed his parents (Minato and Kushina) was all OBITO??
Might he go berserk again? Will he take revenge even though Pein said it wasn't the path to peace. It just hit me lol that obito did kill and was the mastermind of the nine tails attack when naruto was born.

Tsujan9484

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The mask man being Obito or not has nothing to do with Naruto going berserk....If Naruto is to loose his cool, he would have already done so the first time he saw the mask man "Obito" (the time they clash their heads) (after Minato and Kushina revealed the truth)

Minato and Kushina already told Naruto that the mask man was the one to destroy the village....So it has nothing to do with his identity. U_U

theRPGdude

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Ninetails killed his parents. They were pretty much alive after Tobi fled. So if anything Naruto should kill the Ninetails for stabbing his parents.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wonder what naruto would do if he finds out that the one that killed his parents (Minato and Kushina) was all OBITO??
Might he go berserk again? Will he take revenge even though Pein said it wasn't the path to peace. It just hit me lol that obito did kill and was the mastermind of the nine tails attack when naruto was born.
Minato already told naruto this... but i dont think he will go berserk..naruto has matured alot and + kakashi might want to take care obito himself and naruto will let him unless he thinks kakashi stands no chance with obito

peteriscoo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
guys naruto isnt even fighting obito right now, its a mystery where he's at. The tides of the fight between obito and kakashi/gui could be in any direction by the time naruto finally shows up. this obito back story has been so long I feel like everyone forgot where we are in the war lol.

But yeah he's all caught up on how his parents died. The only real question we have left to get answered is why kakashi killed rin and finally we'll story progression again. Kishi could almost skip answering this question for right now just so we'll have a cliff hanger to think about while we get back to the action (sorry this was off topic)

Makoto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Have we been reading the same manga? Obito didn't kill Minato or Kushina, directly or indirectly. Kushina still survived the extraction and Minato defeated Obito. If anything, Kushina died because of Minato sealing her chakra into Naruto and Minato died because of the death reaper seal.