Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,293💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What if Naruto didn't die because Kurama sacrificed himself? Naruto is saved but the aftermath leaves Naruto without Kurama. That would be just as bad as Sasuke losing his rinnegan.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Spoilers shows only Kurama will die. Which is some more reckon bullshit..
I guess they took Kurama from Naruto and Rinnengan from Sasuke so they can be equal again.. what a shit show of a manga.

• Wow
Reactions: Avaitto

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I guess they took Kurama from Naruto and Rinnengan from Sasuke so they can be equal again.. what a shit show of a manga.
Did they give an explanation on how he's alive without Kurama?

I'm goona check the spoilers now but I'm disappointed because this removes any possibility of Sasuke being strong again, I hope I'm wrong.

Edit: wow more plot holes, they contradicted the war arc with this dumb explanation, will Kurama respawn somewhere or there are going to be more plot holes?

Last edited:
Reactions: DHOH

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did they give an explanation on how he's alive without Kurama?

I'm goona check the spoilers now but I'm disappointed because this removes any possibility of Sasuke being strong again, I hope I'm wrong.

Edit: wow more plot holes, they contradicted the war arc with this dumb explanation, will Kurama respawn somewhere or there are going to be more plot holes?
Exactly. Plot holes from a shitty written manga.
Kurama and Naruto are linked, meaning if one die the both die.

Reactions: Avaitto

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wtf! The best explanation for this BS is that Kurama lied!! Lol come on!!
So Kurama and Naruto's chakra couldn't do f'all, but Kurama's chakra could do something. You think Naruyo would notice if he wasn't losing his own strength and chakra, especially being a sage.
Post automatically merged:

Every chapter, it goes from one BS to another.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,293💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He fused with Kurama and that overrides jinchuriki status allowing Naruto to survive once Kurama's chakra ran out.
Post automatically merged:

Just so happened to be wearing my Kurama shirt today. Now its an r.i.p. shirt. Gotta remember to pour out some liquor for my honey.