What would their names be? Discuss.
F Flim Member 28 posts 3 reactions More Joined Nov 7, 2016 Messages 28 Reaction score 3 Status Offline Activity Streak Feb 6, 2017 #1 What would their names be? Discuss.
Michelle Kage in the Making 👑 Legendary 12,445 posts 3,767 reactions More Joined Jul 3, 2008 Messages 12,445 Reaction score 3,767 Status Offline Activity Streak Feb 8, 2017 #2 If Sakura were European she could be Rosalinda :snick:
Marin Anbu Operative 🎭 Veteran 4,796 posts 503 reactions More Joined Dec 9, 2015 Messages 4,796 Reaction score 503 Status Offline Activity Streak Feb 8, 2017 #3 Michelle said: If Sakura were European she could be Rosalinda :snick: Click to expand... lmfao! OT: Depends on the country they live in I guess. Plus I don't think Japanese names can be properly translated to european languages.
Michelle said: If Sakura were European she could be Rosalinda :snick: Click to expand... lmfao! OT: Depends on the country they live in I guess. Plus I don't think Japanese names can be properly translated to european languages.