[Discussion] What if Might Gai had a contract with Monkey King Enma instead of the Turtle?

ParadoxBJJ

Kin
79💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Imagine if Might Guy had a contract with Monkey King Enma instead of the turtle?

7 Gates Might Guy with another Taijutsu Master who can use Ninjutsu and turn himself into an Overpowered Adamantium stick?

How much of a boost would that give to Guy?

Reactions: Nidaime Suiton

Nidaime Suiton

Regular
Kin
424💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good idea. I never thought about it, but Enma fits very well with Might Guy.

I can imagine Hiruzen trying to help Might Guy to progress in Taijutsu after Might Dai's death, and teach him how to summon Monkeys. But I think it won't be Monkey King Enma, but another Monkey, and this Monkey would be able to transform into Nunchucks.

Might Guy already has Nunchucks because his artwork was inspired of Bruce Lee.

You must be registered for see images

But this could be adamantine nunchucks with the same attributes than Hiruzen's Adamantine Staff . And Guy could also do Taijutsu combinations with this monkey in its natural form.

It would be deadly. Might Guy would be even more badass and powerful.

Reactions: ParadoxBJJ

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
7 Gates Gai would be hitting harder than Susanoo I think. It really depends on if he could emit airblasts by stabbing the air with Enma. Imagine getting hit by a Hirudora that used Enma to emit the blast instead of Gai's fists. I think it'd make his attack at least 3 times as strong if its possible. Easily busting a perfect Susanoo, and his more casual attacks would benefit a lot too. I think that Gai would be capable of beating MS Sasuke. Really comes down to how Gai's speed compares to MS Sasuke's.

Reactions: ParadoxBJJ

ParadoxBJJ

Kin
79💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Would he have defeated Kisame? Because I remember him using the turtle as a steppingstone.
The turtle only helped him catch up with Kisame.

When the fight actually started it was just Gai vs. Kisame.
Post automatically merged:

Very good idea. I never thought about it, but Enma fits very well with Might Guy.

I can imagine Hiruzen trying to help Might Guy to progress in Taijutsu after Might Dai's death, and teach him how to summon Monkeys. But I think it won't be Monkey King Enma, but another Monkey, and this Monkey would be able to transform into Nunchucks.

Might Guy already has Nunchucks because his artwork was inspired of Bruce Lee.

But this could be adamantine nunchucks with the same attributes than Hiruzen's Adamantine Staff . And Guy could also do Taijutsu combinations with this monkey in its natural form.

It would be deadly. Might Guy would be even more badass and powerful.
yeah I thought about the adamantium nunchucks thing but I think ultimately the power pole can make Gai viable at long-range and also Monkey King Enma can use ninjutsu which helps Might Gai cover some deficiencies.

One awesome thing about Ma & Pa with Jiaraya is that they could do genjutsu which the only thing Jiraya wasn't good at. Monkey King Enma could likewise round up Might Gai with ninjutsu.

Honestly I feel like Might Gai with a Monkey King Enma summon is just as dangerous as 8 gate guy minus the fatality inflicted on himself.