What if Kishimoto does an other Rushed Pairing in the Bolt series?

Status
Not open for further replies.

8Hokage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's say this:

BoltXChocho, SaladaXInoji and ShikadaiXHimawari. This way NaruSaku fans will forgive Kishimoto not as much hatred towards him. If not We'll still call him Kishimotroll.

Then Kishimoto could do InojiXSalada's daughter and BoltXChocho's son. This way NaruHina fans, SasuNaru Fans and NaruSaku fans could be happy.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pairing children??? Seriously, just pls stop.

NaruSaku fans should just be happy with their fanfics and stop looking for solace from Kishimoto. He enjoys your pain and has trolled u for so many years. Just stop wasting your lives already.

Let the Red herring die pls U_U

Last edited:

8Hokage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man NS fans still didn't forget??damn:hmm:

OT:that's just nasty,pairing kids up and shit
It's not about NaruSaku even if I'm a NaruSaku fan.
I just admit that Kishimotroll is one of the best Artist. I ever seen but he's not a good author one bit.
Tell that do NaruHina and SasuSaku fans. Those are the ones who are actually shipping BoltXSalada.

why would there even be a pairing? They're like 12, man.
Tell that do NaruHina and SasuSaku fans. Those are the ones who are actually shipping BoltXSalada.

They are kids dude

You must be registered for see images

I don't care about the ending anymore but they way Kishimotroll get some respect from as some what a good writer is if he does the same ending in Bolt Series. Just to make it up to NaruSaku fans. NaruHina and SasuSaku fans will feel the same way we did in the Naruto.

straightup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let me be the first to say what's been on everyone's mind sense the manga ended. I have no clue why anyone cares about the pairing at all. It's seriously weird that people make such a big deal over this pairing nonsense. Sasuke vs naruto awesome, chiyo vs the God damn tooth fairy I can even tolerate, but debating over who gets to bang who? That's the line for me. This whole manga has been centered around fighting. All but a couple words here and there about matching up and the crown goes wild. So much that they had to make a god damned movie centered around it to shut you guys up. And even then you manage to complain about it. Please do not sit here and tell me that you watched about 15 years of anime for the love scenes.and please do not tell me there's nothing else to talk about because I would rather argue about konohamaru learning kamehaha then to click on another damn pairing thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SpaceDuck and Avani
Status
Not open for further replies.