Naruto D Luffy

Legendary
Kin
81💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let us say when Ace visited Wano‚ Kaido broke him and made him join his crew and now he is enraged cause one of his crew will be executed. So he goes to Marineford along with the 3 Calamities‚ Yamato‚ The Six ( Maria‚ P1‚ Ulti‚ WsW and Sasaki )

Scenario 2 : Denjiro and Asura and Kawamatsu decide to join the fight too

I want to know what do you think will happen in both scenarios. Would Marineford have turned different for the pirates ?

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let us say when Ace visited Wano‚ Kaido broke him and made him join his crew and now he is enraged cause one of his crew will be executed. So he goes to Marineford along with the 3 Calamities‚ Yamato‚ The Six ( Maria‚ P1‚ Ulti‚ WsW and Sasaki )

Scenario 2 : Denjiro and Asura and Kawamatsu decide to join the fight too

I want to know what do you think will happen in both scenarios. Would Marineford have turned different for the pirates ?
Same result...Ace death...cuz it was predestined...

also unlike blakbeart Kaido is type who will betray his nakama..i doubt he has interest in saving one of his nakama unless he has great benifit from it..

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ummm half the warlords would flee and after the admirals they were the main fighting force.

Mihawk
- Is a wildcard. If someone like Oden Kozuki and Zoro could leave a scar on Kaidou....then Mihawk being 'worlds greatest swordsman' should by merit be able to deal big damage to Kaidou, provided no one interferes.
Moria- Has Ptsd from Kaidou lol so he'd hightail it.
Doflamingo - I remember Law threatening him with angry Kaidou, and his face was shit terrified. Now imagine if Kaidou turned up XD
Kuma and Hancock would participate though to not much efforts.

Naruto D Luffy

Legendary
Kin
81💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Same result...Ace death...cuz it was predestined...

also unlike blakbeart Kaido is type who will betray his nakama..i doubt he has interest in saving one of his nakama unless he has great benifit from it..
What are you, extremist?

Ummm half the warlords would flee and after the admirals they were the main fighting force.

Mihawk
- Is a wildcard. If someone like Oden Kozuki and Zoro could leave a scar on Kaidou....then Mihawk being 'worlds greatest swordsman' should by merit be able to deal big damage to Kaidou, provided no one interferes.
Moria- Has Ptsd from Kaidou lol so he'd hightail it.
Doflamingo - I remember Law threatening him with angry Kaidou, and his face was shit terrified. Now imagine if Kaidou turned up XD
Kuma and Hancock would participate though to not much efforts.
Forgot about this. Regardless the beast pirates are fordibble so many smile users!