What if Boruto inherited Naruto's abilities?

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Take the shadow clone jutsu for example. Some people seem to think its a handout, but what if its something that is engineered into the storyline that will be revealed later on? I think of how Naruto and Sasuke both recieved Hashirama cells in the body parts that are relative to Boruto and Sarada's main abilities. Sasuke has Hashirama cells in his heart and the sharingan is said to be the eyes that reflect the heart. I know that can be interpreted in multiple ways but it still leaves room for the possibility of Sarada inheriting that power. Thus explaining why her eyes make her so physically strong in addition to gaining the sharingan abilities. Naruto's right arm is made of Hashirama cells and Boruto's karma seal is on his right hand. It may be a coincidence but the use of Hashirama cells is a form of organic ninja tech which may be able to be passed down to its offspring.
You can thank Madara for this because he would be the reason they become strong enough to protect the ninja world if my theory is correct. Hashirama's cells were cultivated with the body of the juubi so they are also supernatural because the Juubi is the God Tree. So what if Boruto and Sarada inherited supernatural ability that their predecessors could not achieve without the intervention of Hagoromo? Its kinda obvious in Boruto's case but I dont take Sarada's super strength lightly it still raises question marks as to how she does this. If she is using Chakra Enhanced Strength then she is just like Boruto with his use of Kage Bushin. They both are freaks of nature. Not to mention that Sarada's fireball is a little too good for her skill level also. Its just an idea I wanted to throw out there just trying to make sense of it all. Hopefully we get some concrete answers before long. Someone in the village has to be observing this and taking note.