What if atheists are just pretending to be atheists?

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I mean, think about it, what if when atheists are joking about religion, that's really what it is, a stupid joke? They are never actually serious? They just tell other people to abandon ship but really themselves never do, and they don't REALLY have a problem with religion when it comes down to it? They just think they do?

I have legit seen atheists saying they want religious people to be religious instead of being trumpian, as if these atheists prefer religion to trumpism.
If you are an atheist how is going back to religion even an option?

brycec

Kin
131💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think there would be no difference really, seeing as it is hard to determine when a person is being genuine or fake, especially when the environment or situation can make one more suspicious if a person is who they seem.

I have not met every atheist person out there, just like I have not met every religious person out there, but many atheists I hear have problems more with religious people attacking them than religious people practicing their religion on their own, with the most attacks from atheists coming from those coming to terms with what their life was like before becoming atheist, until it no longer bothers them.

As for the general view of atheists you have seen prefer people to be religious over being in the trump cult, I think this ties in a lot with people not realizing a person’s character does not determine their leadership capabilities, nor do they have enough information to determine whether the actions of said leader were right.

However, it is indeed funny they prefer religion over the Trump cult.

As for your last question, I am not sure that I would fit the mold for that question, as the existence of a god is hard to prove or disprove, even considering there are some people that believe there is a god but does not care at all what happen, but my answer would be that it would not be an option because you can easily see through religion when you view it as a business and that there are now more ways today where one can find the place where one belongs today than existed before both information ages (Gutenberg Press ushered in the first Information Age).

Last edited:

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some atheists think certain religious views aren't so bad as following a certain leader? Not really a big deal or contradictory since I doubt those people operate with only their atheism in mind. There are more to people than their beliefs on God. You're just trying to undermine the views that you've adopted, lol.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the existence of a god is hard to prove or
Supposing such can be done, this idea will prove one of the biggest impediments towards individuals doing so.

Expectation influences strongly what a person opens their mind to. That matters because all the evidence in the world is meaningless to one who cannot identify it as such, just as a complete lack of evidence can prove conclusive to one whose mindset directs them thusly.

Dont think so much everything gonna be allright fool
Of this, I am confident.

However, because everything happens in context, the question is: Will we be on the side of "all right" when it does become so?