What I have learned from the ANIME "NARUTO"- Yeah sasuke for president.

14 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Jan 25, 2013
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Naruto has taught me something very important, that you can betray your country join an enemy terrorist group, kill your last family member, join an even bigger and more dangerous terrorist organisation and attack a foreign leader's brother (bee), then later on attack a world summit with all the world leaders on neutral land. Kill the leader of the original country you betrayed, brutally attack your teammate and still come back to run for president/prime minister of your country.


:D SASUKE FOR HOKAGE (THIS IS A JOKE, I don't really think sasuke will be hokage -_-).
 
Last edited:

Bieber

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,665 posts 292 reactions
Joined
Apr 4, 2013
Messages
3,665
Reaction score
292
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It's odd that you would compare this to a real life situation.
He won't become Hokage anyways him and Naruto will fight over it and both die.
 

Quontium15

Member
40 posts 0 reactions
Joined
May 24, 2012
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Sasuke would be a weird Hokage...
 

TheLastSamurai

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,521 posts 295 reactions
Joined
Dec 29, 2011
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
295
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That's how it happens in RL politics, so why not in NV?
 

Sherlock.

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,602 posts 846 reactions
Joined
Jan 22, 2013
Messages
6,602
Reaction score
846
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He is not going to be a Hokage.... Naruto will.... =D =D
 

Yusuke Urameshi

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,146 posts 710 reactions
Joined
May 27, 2012
Messages
8,146
Reaction score
710
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That's what I learned to! Wanna be terrorist buddies? xd
 

New knight48

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,745 posts 113 reactions
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
1,745
Reaction score
113
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Sasuke is not going to be hokage. I am very sure he is not even going to survive this battle. I have a theory on it, sasuke will die as a hero and give naruto a certain something to save the ninja world.
 
Last edited:

paratise

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,197 posts 1,899 reactions
Joined
Feb 28, 2013
Messages
16,197
Reaction score
1,899
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Sasuke would make an ass of a hokage.
He does not even deserve to be a normal citizen.
 
14 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Jan 25, 2013
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It's odd that you would compare this to a real life situation.
He won't become Hokage anyways him and Naruto will fight over it and both die.


I don't get, why should they fight over it? It's not "WHO IS STRONGER GETS TO BE HOKAGE", then tsunade would have never become one and kakashi would have instead of her. It is about who actually bring about a change and who is greater leader and an intellect.
 

dark dreams

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,896 posts 183 reactions
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
2,896
Reaction score
183
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You described the whole damn situation only to say that he can't be hokage
Everyone knows that
 

P3ĮÑ

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
46,068 posts 1,944 reactions
Joined
Mar 18, 2013
Messages
46,068
Reaction score
1,944
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I advise u lay low on the manga
 

9tailsJinchuuriki

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,493 posts 226 reactions
Joined
Aug 13, 2012
Messages
2,493
Reaction score
226
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Sasuke is not going to be hokage. I am very sure he is not even going to survive this battle. I have a theory on it, sasuke will die as a hero and give naruto a certain something to save the ninja world.

Kishi said that there will be a Sasuke and Naruto fight, so I'm sure they will fight for the Hokage spot. I don't see why Kishi would throw in something as random as that without a purpose...
 
Top