[Discussion] what i dont understand about itachi's character..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i-------------------->.

in teh shippuden it was revealed itachi joined akasuki so he can protect konoha from teh shadows :

My kestion how he did protect konoha when akasuki kept destroying it ????..not to mention how itachi helped akasuki capture tailed beasts..

Reactions: Kakooli

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lakooki think kishi changed itachi character really late from baby killer psycho to double agent who want world pice...

kishi said before that he make up new naruto ideas in teh bubblebath... he probably had too much bath salts when he changed itachi nature...

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lakooki think kishi changed itachi character really late from baby killer psycho to double agent who want world pice...

kishi said before that he make up new naruto ideas in teh bubblebath... he probably had too much bath salts when he changed itachi nature...
i'm prety sure koshomoto did retcone both kagoya and itachi and even tobidara characterz..

at some point one pies and naroto were most weekly popular mangas...lot of stress on mangakas...

naroto manga was going to last longer then 700 chapters and remain for many years...but koshomoto didn't want that..so he invent retcone trick no jusu wich exsplain well sudeen rush and weird ending of naroto manga ..

also koshomoto invent boroto sequel trick no jusu..

i never forgive koshomoto for postponing tobidara reveal..

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i'm prety sure koshomoto did retcone both kagoya and itachi and even tobidara characterz..

at some point one pies and naroto were most weekly popular mangas...lot of stress on mangakas...

naroto manga was going to last longer then 700 chapters and remain for many years...but koshomoto didn't want that..so he invent retcone trick no jusu wich exsplain well sudeen rush and weird ending of naroto manga ..

also koshomoto invent boroto sequel trick no jusu..

i never forgive koshomoto for postponing tobidara reveal..
from pain arc onwards kishi put all his ideas into a hat nd randomly picked them out to make a plot... he also watch double4anime and shaman ahur for inspiration...

You must be registered for see images

also how did madara know saskey was last uchiwa if he was 'dead'???? kishi left a lot of holes...

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
from pain arc onwards kishi put all his ideas into a hat nd randomly picked them out to make a plot... he also watch double4anime and shaman ahur for inspiration...

You must be registered for see images

also how did madara know saskey was last uchiwa if he was 'dead'???? kishi left a lot of holes...
he not say sasuke u r a last uchiwa..he say "WE" sasuke bobito nd madara are last uchiwa..madara see no uchiwa exept those 3...so he asume uchiwa clan was wiped out..

however i have a other esplanation...i promise tobidara exist in manga...

bobito had no reason for kil a uchiwa clan..but madaea has...

bobito had no knowlege of tobi kiling uchiwa clan with help of itachi becuz he was fuly contoled by tobidara....

• Angry

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he not say sasuke u r a last uchiwa..he say "WE" sasuke bobito nd madara are last uchiwa..madara see no uchiwa exept those 3...so he asume uchiwa clan was wiped out..

however i have a other esplanation...i promise tobidara exist in manga...

bobito had no reason for kil a uchiwa clan..but madaea has...

bobito had no knowlege of tobi kiling uchiwa clan with help of itachi becuz he was fuly contoled by tobidara....
dont talk beck to me........