chaotykxninja

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Could someone please fill me in on where to start catching up. I have watched or read anything sense the end of naruto with obito and kaguya. What all have i missed. And where shud i start?

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmmmm...Naruto Book of Wind and Book of Thunder, then Gaiden and the Mitsuki one shot, then watch the Last and Boruto the movie. Then start reading Boruto the manga. Watch the anime if you are interested or read some of it on narutopedia or something just to get a sense of what's going on there. But you don't have to watch the anime. Or maybe like the first episodes cus they introduce the Jougan.

Last edited:
Reactions: chaotykxninja

chaotykxninja

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so yep still confused. ive started boruto anime. is it cannon to manga buruto or seperate? also did naruto end then gaiden then boruto or were there others in between?
also thank you guys so much for your help. ps. is naruto gaiden covered by boruto anime ep.19-23?
and btw for those who dont understand why i asked in a thread. its because after an hour on google it still wasnt clear what all had come out and in what order. also what could be skipped or was repeated where.

Last edited:

NextGenNinja

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so yep still confused. ive started boruto anime. is it cannon to manga buruto or seperate? also did naruto end then gaiden then boruto or were there others in between?
Some say the anime is canon, others don't think so, imo i think it's canon bar some filler-ish episides. Mitsuki Gaiden is between chapter 700 and Naruto Gaiden, but that order is correct.
also thank you guys so much for your help. ps. is naruto gaiden covered by boruto anime ep.19-23?.
Yeah, i think so.

Reactions: chaotykxninja