What happens when you reach critical levels of embarassment?

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like what if someone is completely without shame to the point he seems mad, like an atheist "correcting" evangelicals or like someone walking into some bandidos gang and calls the police or something, like what happens to people are embarasses themselves completely!?!?!??

Reactions: GrapeApe

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Your titles and description seems off but I'm guessing how I react when I embarrass myself

Sometimes I dont catch something being embarrassing till after and reality sets in tell myself I was stupid.

If I'm stuck somewhere and stuck in the embarrassment I just try to hide my presence and disappear.

If someone else is causing me the embarrassment namely a friend I'll privately talk to them about it and depending how sever the situation is and how repeated by lose contact with them.

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
it depends on the situation. sometimes you just gotta take the L

like i was a freshman in high school and i remember this thugged out straight from prison looking dude smoking a blunt, crossed my path on my walk home. he stopped me, then told me to give him my necklace i had on, then my watch, then my shoes. he had all my stuff in his arms. dropped it on the floor and said, "show some heart young blood" , shook his head then walked away. i felt so stupid but i decided no matter what the person looked like or what they had, id never be afraid to stand up for myself again. but that was the result of having nothing else i could do but sit with the embarrassment

the second time i got embarrassed at school, i ended up fighting the kid and won. then one of my friends who was a gang member tried getting me to join their click...hood drama smh

other than those two times, i dont really get embarrassed, if im wrong or mistaken i just take the L. but i dont really let myself feel embarrassed

Reactions: Chikombo

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What if I walked naked outside? Like besides the police catching me and then maybe I get on the news, what happens then?
In this modern day social madness? Well what happens is you become famous even if it is just for a short while.
Whenever you own your embarassing moment and don't let it define you, keep your head up high... The world or at least some part of the world will applaud you for it, maybe even start a campaign for you.

Reactions: GrapeApe