Sol Ku

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Probably pulled a third and just wants to pass it down to the next person.
Maybe she's feeling tired after the war? Maybe she feels too old?
Who knows.

spade3dg

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You dont have to die to pass on the title of kage. Whenever you feel done with the job and have a suitable replacement then you can hand down the title.

ogilvan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the people who still had to get money from here took it to court she refused to attend she wass sentenced to pay back or go to jail she was like ''f*ck that IMMA hokage I don't listen to anyone'' she got taken down by kakashi with his new jutsu ''raikiri: taser'' and then thrown in jail while kakashi took over as hokage looking like a good guy but deep within there is a great evil ever since he lost his sharingan so he summons the great toneri otsutsuki

spade3dg

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So if u watched the movie trailer for naruto we see that kakshi is hokage do u guys think tsunade dies or just hand the hokage over to kakashi like hiruzen did minato
You dont have to die to pass on the title of kage. Whenever you feel done with the job and have a suitable replacement then you can hand down the title.
yes but u also stated soemthing that was irrevelant to the question. I never said she died thats what i'm saying
I explained you dont have to die to stop being kage. What I said was relevant because it explained my first sentence.

Ot:no I dont think shes dead. Probably trying to convince Oro to revive Dan.