What happens if you use kamui in the ocean?

TheCCV

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shouldn't you kamui the entire ocean? I know this is a dumb question, but I have to know. It just seems too... weird to kamiu only a small portion of water and not the rest... I mean all water is connected, so yeah.

But what would happen in Obito used kamui in the water? I know Kakashi's eye can't handle it, so let's just say Obito.

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You would have to be an edo with infinite chakara to hold kamui long enough to suck all the water of the ocean. Normally nothing would happen.

repulse

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you Kamui the area surrounding you, only the water within the specified area will be taken with you, not the entire ocean. If your aim is to warp a large body of water, well, you have to have massive chakra reserves to pull it off. Which is near impossible.

Pekoms

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
27,056💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But just hypothetically if say Obito STARTED to do it... would he just start screaming because of the pressure and make his eye explode? Can you stop a kamui in the middle of an absorption?
(Obito can stop it, on a whim)
If he feels that he can't absorb whatever the intended target is, he can switch to warping himself.