does the person come back as a baby? or a midget? or do they come back normally?
N Nosferato Member 265 posts 8 reactions More Joined Aug 30, 2012 Messages 265 Reaction score 8 Status Offline Activity Streak Feb 3, 2013 #1 does the person come back as a baby? or a midget? or do they come back normally?
Parrish Kage in the Making 👑 Legendary 11,364 posts 1,641 reactions More Joined Jul 30, 2012 Messages 11,364 Reaction score 1,641 Status Offline Activity Streak Feb 3, 2013 #2 That would be evil. OT: Probably normal.
Arian Sannin of the Scrolls 📜 Elite 5,817 posts 756 reactions More Joined Jan 20, 2011 Messages 5,817 Reaction score 756 Status Offline Activity Streak Feb 3, 2013 #3 lol xD
Hipster Madara Kage in the Making 👑 Legendary 16,212 posts 1,556 reactions More Joined Mar 13, 2010 Messages 16,212 Reaction score 1,556 Status Offline Activity Streak Feb 3, 2013 #4 Normal.
N Nosferato Member 265 posts 8 reactions More Joined Aug 30, 2012 Messages 265 Reaction score 8 Status Offline Activity Streak Feb 3, 2013 #5 The Windy City said: That would be evil. OT: Probably normal. Click to expand... I wouldn't normally ask but I feel as though kishi may never answer this one
The Windy City said: That would be evil. OT: Probably normal. Click to expand... I wouldn't normally ask but I feel as though kishi may never answer this one
Codawg Leaf Village Regular 🍃 Regular 928 posts 82 reactions More Joined Jun 17, 2012 Messages 928 Reaction score 82 Status Offline Activity Streak Feb 3, 2013 #6 ......Oro would so do this. Back on topic, I guess they'd come back normally? The baby is still a life, although a relatively new one :/
......Oro would so do this. Back on topic, I guess they'd come back normally? The baby is still a life, although a relatively new one :/
ItzShowtime Member 428 posts 34 reactions More Joined Jan 30, 2013 Messages 428 Reaction score 34 Status Offline Activity Streak Feb 3, 2013 #7 ill go with baby, just because who wouldn't want to see a baby madara