Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like if one person just loses his moral compass, then people will just call him insane and move on, but what if everybody loses their moral compass?

How are you supposed to live in a world where nobody cares about basic stuff like not killing people.

What if that's where we are headed? We argue about what's right or wrong so much those concepts lose meaning. And in the end we stop caring and create some wild west or something where it's every man for himself.

I think it could happen.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I bet it will happen.

Look at all the riots and how diffierent of opinions peolpe ahve now.

We are all in tribes, all the democrats think Trump should be impeached and all the republicans think the opposite, common sense is gone.
Yo ucan see i t in popculture as well.

People take sides of fandom or critics or whatever and they are hardcore into their own beliefs, there are no shared morals anymore, there is no main character that always defeats the bad guy and tells what is right or wrong.

We are going more and more into a society globally, where people have vastly different world views and when that happens we wont' be able ot agree upon what is right and wrong and since the other side is always doing the wrong thing in your mind you don't care if you do the right or wrong thing to them.