GinkgoLeaf Girl

Regular
Kin
114💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It will take some getting used to, but I honestly don't know if I will even be around long enough for that. There are some interesting features on AB, but I do miss NB (though I admit I was becoming more inactive than usual even before the migration). Maybe I'll stick around. We'll see.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It will take some getting used to, but I honestly don't know if I will even be around long enough for that. There are some interesting features on AB, but I do miss NB (though I admit I was becoming more inactive than usual even before the migration). Maybe I'll stick around. We'll see.
Onion >>>> Ginger...

Reactions: GinkgoLeaf Girl

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minamoto!!! :t-t: I almost forgot about that! Thank you for remembering and for reminding me 😁 How have you been? How have you adjusted to the move from NB-->AB?

dont worry i never forget about nice members...especially ginger fans...and plz stay with us in NB i mean AB...or at least visit us sonetines...

Reactions: Tennis Robot

GinkgoLeaf Girl

Regular
Kin
114💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dont worry i never forget about nice members...especially ginger fans...and plz stay with us in NB i mean AB...or at least visit us sonetines...
Aww Minamoto! :t-t: That is like the nicest thing anyone has said to me here since my return yesterday haha :shy: Thank you :) Maybe I'll stay for a bit; at the very least, I'll come by from time to time :)

OT: Hmm, I don't think I've strayed too much

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aww Minamoto! :t-t: That is like the nicest thing anyone has said to me here since my return yesterday haha :shy: Thank you :) Maybe I'll stay for a bit; at the very least, I'll come by from time to time :)

OT: Hmm, I don't think I've strayed too much
just imagine life wihout Ginger......so is ur stay in NB !!!...

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Try getting used to it now. Or you could go somewhere else.
Rohan, rohan rohan... sending our old members to other sites yet again :omg:.. you have been at it for 5 years now, if I am counting correctly.. :eek:

@ShaneEyyy

Hey ShaneEyyy! The site is mostly the same but we had to change the name and software for the site to upgrade it.

Reactions: Michelle

Tennis Robot

Elite
Kin
65💸
Kumi
3,060💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rohan, rohan rohan... sending our old members to other sites yet again :omg:.. you have been at it for 5 years now, if I am counting correctly.. :eek:

@ShaneEyyy

Hey ShaneEyyy! The site is mostly the same but we had to change the name and software for the site to upgrade it.
Do you know where you guys found the old smilies? The blue ones that were similar to this :omg:

Also the ones that members got to create for winning contests are gone T.T

Oh and my beautiful profile intro!! 😔

Reactions: kc5181