Tento

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What in the hell happened to the statue created by Sage Art: Wood Release: True Several Thousand Hands Technique?
This has been bothering me for a while. What happened to that f*cker?

You must be registered for see images

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's probably going to make it's return. Madara now has Hashirama's sage mode so he will probably use it to put the slap down on the bijuu. It's the only thing I see him using that will stand a chance against them.

Reactions: DeadManWonderLand

scorezor

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
another person who doesn't watch reviews, dude , try to understand this, even edo-tensei's have limitations of chakra , they can't "produce" that huge type of chakra , because it's that huge and since they're not in a living body , that means they don't have their full chakra. did you understand , now?

Minator93

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
PS and Kurama were completely dwarfed by that. How did he not only destroy it after the battle, but gain no notice that he was still alive afterwards?
The statue took heavy damage while taking down PSS+Kurama. Also it was still hunting Madara who used shunshin at that point.

But the way we saw the battle ended with Madara and Hashirama in base and tired, it's safe to assume that Shinsusenjuu was destroyed by Madara U_U

Tento

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
another person who doesn't watch reviews, dude , try to understand this, even edo-tensei's have limitations of chakra , they can't "produce" that huge type of chakra , because it's that huge and since they're not in a living body , that means they don't have their full chakra. did you understand , now?
No, I'm asking what happened to the giant statue that dwarfed several mountain ranges and was made of magical super wood.