Legendary
Kin
33💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After a 4 month hiatus, the 327th chapter of the manga Vagabond was released on 29 January 2015 and everybody thought that the manga will continue normally, but that was it. The manga never continued and no new chapter was released. I've been searching on the net, but I couldn't find any information about this new hiatus nor about the release dates of the new chapters, it's like everybody just forgot that the manga ever existed, not a single article was posted about the new hiatus, which made me make this thread here on NB because I just thought that some of you guys might happen to be better searchers than me and know what heppened to the manga, and when it will be resumed.

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The writer took a break ( again) to concentrate on other projects. He almost dropped it the first time around ( he had lost motivation or something like that) and we can only hope that he will come back to it some day and complete it in our life time.

You can read the original novel he based it on though if you want to know the story. there are movies on it too though they are slightly different than the manga version of the tale.

Reactions: Tarkatower

Trollo Lucilfer

Legendary
Kin
33💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The writer took a break ( again) to concentrate on other projects. He almost dropped it the first time around ( he had lost motivation or something like that) and we can only hope that he will come back to it some day and complete it in our life time.

You can read the original novel he based it on though if you want to know the story. there are movies on it too though they are slightly different than the manga version of the tale.
The manga is really worth it so I'm going to wait.