salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shocking discovery , what about Mori Jin ?
Teh word on the grapevine is the Jin mori is of classification hermaphrodite, your thoughts?

Hopefully it will never happen. Only 3 or 4 people were hoping it happened.
The more Hanabi the better I say, I wouldn't mind team 7 dispersing. Boruto dieing and Mitsuki going rogue would be good. That way we can have a team made up of Hanabi Hime, Sarada, Sumire and 1 more female character as teh new lead team.

Last edited:

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Teh word on the grapevine is the Jin mori is of classification hermaphrodite, your thoughts?

The more Hanabi the better I say, I wouldn't mind team 7 dispersing. Boruto dieing and Mitsuki going rogue would be good. That way we can have a team made up of Hanabi Hime, Sarada, Sumire and 1 more female character as teh new lead team.
All female team is cliché. I rather Sarada in a team full of men and she outshines them and kicks their asses and shows who's the boss.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All female team is cliché. I rather Sarada in a team full of men and she outshines them and kicks their asses and shows who's the boss.
What's Cliché about it? The purpose of having a female ninja in the original teams was to serve as the medic or support character. If anything this way they'll be unique and different and not just the support characters. It'll further allow for the development of several powerfull female characters something which is much needed.

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What's Cliché about it? The purpose of having a female ninja in the original teams was to serve as the medic or support character. If anything this way they'll be unique and different and not just the support characters. It'll further allow for the development of several powerfull female characters something which is much needed.
The fact that a team is composed by females only is cliché enough.

Sarada in a team full of men and showing them who their boss is is better and more original.

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm a Hyuga fan but I knew the moment Boruto became the MC any Hyuga focus was going to be near non existent. Whoever thought this mongrel represented the Hyuga clan needs to get their head examined.

Although Hanabi Hime has had only short appearances she has demonstrated greatness of character Hinata couldn't do through 700 chapters and a movie.
@Bold: That is the most shocking thing about yourself that I have ever seen you post. I actually am hard pressed to believe it. I feel like you call yourself a Hyuuga fan just to spite Hinata, and that if she didn't exist you wouldn't give two cents about Hanabi or Neji (just like in a similar way, I feel like you have complimented Kushina as a form of a "I wanna do yo momma" joke towards Naruto).

Nevertheless, I acknowledge that it is possible that you legitimately like these characters. I just find it hard to believe coming from you.

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Bold: That is the most shocking thing about yourself that I have ever seen you post. I actually am hard pressed to believe it. I feel like you call yourself a Hyuuga fan just to spite Hinata, and that if she didn't exist you wouldn't give two cents about Hanabi or Neji (just like in a similar way, I feel like you have complimented Kushina as a form of a "I wanna do yo momma" joke towards Naruto).

Nevertheless, I acknowledge that it is possible that you legitimately like these characters. I just find it hard to believe coming from you.
Nah, It's not true at all,

He simply uses this to fuel his hate boner for hinata and uses it to bash her.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, It's not true at all,

He simply uses this to fuel his hate boner for hinata and uses it to bash her.
Not true at all Hinata's trash to me she doesn't represent what it means to be Hyuga. It's the same way I like the Uchiha but I bash some Uchiha characters. And my favourite character of the new gen in part 1 was Neji Hyuga alongside Kakashi.

Not true I like their Kekkei Genkai and fighting style. Neji was my favourite genin of part 1 I was hoping he'd expand on the GF and Neji would create new jutsu. Kishi killing him off the way he did is one of his unforgivable mistakes. Hanabi Hime has grown on me especially with the Boruto series, legitimately she's also the only one comparable to Neji and there's still hope she'll pullout new Hyuga jutsu. If you look above at my posts to Vulpini I've been arguing for the dismantling of team 7 with a new team 7 and Hanabi Hime at it's helm. You think I'd argue for a character to lead a team because I didn't like them and what they could bring to the story. Hanabi = legitimate opportunity for Hyuga focus/exploration, relevance to Otsutsuki etc. Anyway I don't view Hinata as synonmymous with the Hyuga or a representation of Hyuga. As for Kushina I've never bashed her I like her back story and character(strong willed).

I thought I'd clarify my stance, however it's a good for me that I don't give two shits for your acknowledgement.

Follow the link to rank your favs I have two posts in it.

Last edited:

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The fact that a team is composed by females only is cliché enough.

Sarada in a team full of men and showing them who their boss is is better and more original.
Agreed. The co-operation/team-work with her leading the team with her intelligence would be refreshing. Team full of girls is something we've seen or cliche, I agree.

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Duh xd Hyuug Fans didn't get their Byakugan focus and on top of that Kodachi trolled them big time with Ao.

It's their own fault if you ask me. They started all the bs with Byakugan precognition and Byakugan genjutsu and suddenly it's the other way around and the sharingan gets all the Byakugan abilities. That's karma.