Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
title says it ..
You must be registered for see images

i thought MS evolved to EMS , how is it possible for sasuke to show MS , and it happened before

i hope that's only weed's effect on kishi , and he was just hasty in drawing, because it's stated that MS drains the eyesight, that's why you awaken EMS to overcome this weakness etcc so showing sasuke with MS is pointless

thoughts ?..

Uchiha Josephus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi took his power back. Sasuke only has MS now.

xd

Seriously though, idk. I suppose he's just not activating it fully for some reason. Of kishi just doesn't give a sh*t. :cool:

Itachi Uchiwa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He went bye bye.
Gosh i read it with the Joker's voice LOL

Maybe It just take's more chakra to have EMS active then his MS.
he won't risk loosing his eyesight to preserve chakra, if we suppose that he can just Reveal MS after he awakened EMS

Itachi took his power back. Sasuke only has MS now.

xd

Seriously though, idk. I suppose he's just not activating it fully for some reason. Of kishi just doesn't give a sh*t. :cool:
HAHAHAHHA i honestly have this heck of a feeling , Itachi's greatest trolling ever ! LOL

I think your reading to much into it. He obviously still has ems
honestly i hope kishi just made mistake there .... 2 times ... between both the times he never revealed EMS

captainEO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
title says it ..

i thought MS evolved to EMS , how is it possible for sasuke to show MS , and it happened before

i hope that's only weed's effect on kishi , and he was just hasty in drawing, because it's stated that MS drains the eyesight, that's why you awaken EMS to overcome this weakness etcc so showing sasuke with MS is pointless

thoughts ?..

It's kind of frightening to think that the person in charge of the manga can barely ever remember something so straightforward. I mean, it makes no sense whatsoever for his original MS pattern to show.

Itachi Uchiwa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It's kind of frightening to think that the person in charge of the manga can barely ever remember something so straightforward. I mean, it makes no sense whatsoever for his original MS pattern to show.
i thought the same at first , but then i realized he did it two times , i was like : WTH ? it seems serious !

Meowazziel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont think this is a mistake.

Sasuke might gain eternal light somehow through his own eyes, rather than using Itachi's or he will only get Itachi his pattern back, once he takes the right path or something. There is probably a reason for Sasuke to show the MS pattern.

Kishi wouldnt make such a mistake as forgetting to draw EMS instead of MS a few times I think. Twice now I believe.
If he forgot to draw the right thing twice, seems not like him.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What the hell? This Tobirama guy is such a little bitch. :/ What a fanatical individual. Looks insane with his arbitrary and extreme views.