Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean he didn't used it against Momoshiki so did he forget it or Now he can't use it for some reason just think about it that's like Naruto's strongest Jutsu/form why didn't he used it against Momoshiki...

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe the Rikudou chakra slowly runs out? I don't think it was meant to be so permanent.

Also. Maybe they aren't in their "prime" anymore.

And: would you like to analyse my character in the thread: "The girl THIS Madara needs for bff"?

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmfao dude, Momoshiki had already taken 50% of Kurama’s chakra from Naruto prior to Sasuke and the others making an entrance. Fused Momoshiki was killed by Boruto’s Rasengan that had been enhanced by base Naruto’s chakra.

Do you really believe that Naruto needed that form to destroy Momoshiki? ?

Reactions: Warlocks

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean he didn't used it against Momoshiki so did he forget it or Now he can't use it for some reason just think about it that's like Naruto's strongest Jutsu/form why didn't he used it against Momoshiki...
Well there are two questions that come to mind. The first, did Naruto have time to form the Ashura avatar? The second, would it have been practical against Momoshiki,who could just absorb it or it's attacks away and just rebound them stronger?

Does Naruto still have the 6PSM( TSB version) or does he only have RSM(without TSB's)?

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ashura Kyuubi avatar(AKA) never recovered from that asswhipping inb4 plot imo

faps can say naruto "won" a literal physical tie but can't deny that particular transformation may be experiencing ptsd lmao since it never recovered/reformed tsb from those susano'o arrows or the raiton headshots to the kyuubi avatars lol

he could very well retain a portion of rsm as i think he does but he definitely hasn't and never will regain tsb until y'know plot eloquently explains the obvious asspull(s) since it kinds quite literally went full dbz years ago basically ninja+**** all
Post automatically merged:

Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think Momoshiki cant absorb avatar/PS(chakra construct obj) otherwise he would have done that against Kurama+ PS
I thought about that, but with Kurama mode it's just chakra. And Momoshiki was already absorbing Kurama chakra. With Susanoo it's like a genjutsu manifested drawing energy from the cells to get form. I think when Sasuke first used it against the Raikage Cee mentioned it's like the Genjutsu which was cast on him.