Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Welcome back, there were once a dark mode on this site but due to changing the theme it got removed but it's coming back, I don't know when.

Reactions: Yuka

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ay welcome back!
I am really glad to see people returning, have fun, the new layout is pretty neat tho. You just need to get a grip on it! :hs:
Many people including me have complained that the current theme is too bright. I think it makes the theme look unappealing. If they have a dark theme with the same layout it will look ten times better.

Gααrα

Legendary
Kin
697💸
Kumi
2,593💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Many people including me have complained that the current theme is too bright. I think it makes the theme look unappealing. If they have a dark theme with the same layout it will look ten times better.
Yeah that is true and I believe they working on it based on that question about the dark theme maybe it will come out better this time :nosebleed:

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Welcome back.
Lost a lot of members because of Naruto ending i think. Idk why i left though.. think i was chilling too hard in OPB but that went downhill lel
The activity of NB was halved when Madara got blitzed by Black Zetsu. That chapter enraged the Naruto fandom.

At this point AB has outlasted many competing forums. Even if activity is not the best, there is assurance of long term forum support.