What happened to Naruto?

Widow Maker

Kin
28💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I havent followed the series since naruto final chapter "700" but i hear rumors..

is he dead or alive ? does it say in the mangas?

As a former theorist with no knowledge of current situation. Let me just say even if Naruto is believed dead in the manga, Im quite certain he isnt, and he will indubitably partake in boruto manga for several chapters in the future. As for Borutos end, naruto will be a part of it, either we see him die, or have a happy ending with boruto.

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Widow Maker

Kin
28💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When Veritas says Naruto is 100% alive. Naruto is alive :)

Seriously, anyone with half a brain should see it.

Generally dont like to use the term "100%" for anything, but in this case, its too obvious.

Widow Maker

Kin
28💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the writer needs us to believe naruto is dead for now so we can focus on the main story about boruto. I wouldve done the same thing. If naruto was alive from the beginning the readers wouldnt care about boruto. He needs to build up borutos character before naruto is confirmed alive. In addition, it would make for a good twist and climatic turn of events in the manga when naruto returns.

Widow Maker

Kin
28💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kawaki killed Naruto
Not that it makes any difference but theres no reason to think kawaki killed him. He simply said I will be sending you to the 7th, even if naruto was dead by the time boruto is in hes 20's as he is in that scene, Naruto could have died any number of ways, more likely by desease.

Theres no mention that it was Kawaki that killed him