Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok ive been wondering for a while now but wat the hell happened to handsigns in this manga o_O i mean the last time i remember handsigns being used properly was when naruto broke into oro's base and sasuke went to use kirin.

has kishi completely got rid of the ninja theme now ? i mean to begin with kakashi/sasuke needed handsigns to activate chidori now its no big deal ?

does this bother anyone else or it just me ?

and before anyone starts spamming the words search bar i did look and couldnt find anything about this topic and i also couldnt be bothered to search countless pages -.-

anyways let me know ur thoughts on this matter :)

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the only handsigns i see is when naruto does his little kage bunshin thats it lol
i know, unless its just the one handsigns thats the only time u will see a handsign now

I want to know your thoughts about a search bar. Nah JK, but +REP. I didn't even notice that
lol and ty :)

Reactions: Tarheel09

Tarheel09

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
don't they do it when they do raikiri? and thats it right? i mean lately powers have either been eye tech. or just natural power (aka rinnegan, eye tech)

so hand seals really haven't been needed. they used them in the war but it is not something they made a big deal of you just have to pay attention to the action pics

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
don't they do it when they do raikiri? and thats it right? i mean lately powers have either been eye tech. or just natural power (aka rinnegan, eye tech)

so hand seals really haven't been needed. they used them in the war but it is not something they made a big deal of you just have to pay attention to the action pics
last time i saw they havent used handseals for any jutsu,s if they have its the one hand sign, i mean i know there has been a lot of eye techs but its not the only powers being used, unlessim the only one missing the handsigns being used :S lol

laggygaga

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They're all elite ninjas now, no hand signs needed.
Just like in Harry Potter, no incantation needed. Non verbal spells in 7th year
Just like in Bleach, the pros can do the kido without incantation.

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They're all elite ninjas now, no hand signs needed.
Just like in Harry Potter, no incantation needed. Non verbal spells in 7th year
Just like in Bleach, the pros can do the kido without incantation.
i thought this aswell but back in the first part of naruto kakashi was an elite ninja and he still needed handsigns, its just without the handsigns its feels like the hole ninja theme has gone really

laggygaga

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i thought this aswell but back in the first part of naruto kakashi was an elite ninja and he still needed handsigns, its just without the handsigns its feels like the hole ninja theme has gone really
Hand signs aren't the only thing missing now. What about the good old reaching-into-your-supply-bag-to-throw-a-couple-of-shruiken as a feeler to start off the fight? Don't see anyone doing that lately :p

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hand signs aren't the only thing missing now. What about the good old reaching-into-your-supply-bag-to-throw-a-couple-of-shruiken as a feeler to start off the fight? Don't see anyone doing that lately :p
thats so true i dnt see many people using ninja equipment now, i miss the ninja theme lol

lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok ive been wondering for a while now but wat the hell happened to handsigns in this manga o_O i mean the last time i remember handsigns being used properly was when naruto broke into oro's base and sasuke went to use kirin.

has kishi completely got rid of the ninja theme now ? i mean to begin with kakashi/sasuke needed handsigns to activate chidori now its no big deal ?

does this bother anyone else or it just me ?

and before anyone starts spamming the words search bar i did look and couldnt find anything about this topic and i also couldnt be bothered to search countless pages -.-

anyways let me know ur thoughts on this matter :)
Good point +rep.

It annoys me a lot that it's been forgotten. There's no reason other than the fact that it takes more effort to make them.
Only Gaara never really used them. And Rasengan.

Still though,it's laziness no jutsu.

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good point +rep.

It annoys me a lot that it's been forgotten. There's no reason other than the fact that it takes more effort to make them.
Only Gaara never really used them. And Rasengan.

Still though,it's laziness no jutsu.
thank you :) a lot of things to do with the ninja theme havent been seen for a while now

LolaxXx

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he uses it as a giant wind jutsu, or to power up a fire jutsu of some kind. It obviously originally belonged to Madara, and he took it as his own.