Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
455💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I still don't get how this site lost almost all of its member activity, and yet Narutoforum/fanverse is still just as active as before, even though at some point, Narutobase/animebase was pulling more active members and guest than NF. What happened?

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,508💸
Kumi
1,926💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A few things. The admins never adjusted the search optimization for search engines to broadcast this website not even in the top two hundredth percentile. The great, new account-lock emergency way back when drove a lot of people away from the site both new and old and then the admins and mods are barely on nor do they promote the website and barely interact with is when they are here. Everyone stopped caring about it. Both members and staff alike. So it is what it is.

Not to mention this website format is undesirable. Most people still prefer versions of VB for forum style formats because all the old people like me use forums still, not Reddit or Discord. And guess what? The site you mentioned uses a version of VB still... XenForo. As do many other websites I go on that are still strong since I've been forum browsing. So give or take a little over a decade. Now, I am not sure what this forum uses. It actually probably is XF. But the layout is just in an undesirable face. Unfortunately. I mean, I used to code websites. This shit sucks, brother. Not the actual coding or anything. That is great. Just on the aesthetic aspect of things.
Post automatically merged:

ive been trying to buy it and make narutobase great again but they just wont ave it m8
Make another website. BorutoBase. Big brain move. The great Kerrah ruling the nations.

Last edited: