Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I used ps, gimp, corel, illustrator, paint, but use currently paint.NET
because it's freeware
and with the right plugins, you can make nearly everything you can with photoshop

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i use both photoshop and paint.net
depends on what im trying to do
for easier things i go with paint .net since it works faster in my opinion^^

Reactions: siro002

Tsukoshi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I use Gimp for most things (like my sig and avatar), if I need to do touch ups that Gimp doesn't support I use Fireworks. Gimp is AMAZING if you know how to work it, but that's the down side as well, using Gimp isn't very easy for people to get used to. (but in my opinion it's definately worth getting used to, it far surpasses Photoshop or Fireworks). Fireworks is good for a few things that Gimp doesn't support, well let me rephrase that, doesn't support well..... Gimp's support for Embross and Engraving text is shotty at best and when you want to do some quick text logos, unless you are picking from script-fu you're in for a ride because Gimp requires you to jump through hoops to do things that are right up front on Fireworks. But besides the basic text stuff, Gimp outweighs all the others in my vote because of it's raw power. But lets face it, sometimes you just want a logo or something simple, and for those times I would suggest having a backup like Photoshop or Fireworks around.

Reactions: Hafiz Dembos

KingSingh

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: What program do you use?

When I'm on Windows, I use Photoshop. When I'm on Linux I use GIMP, and at school I use Photoshop if the computer has it or GIMP portable. I prefer Photoshop to GIMP though.

I like Photoshop because it has a good interface and it's easy to use.

Last edited:

KingSingh

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Patience is the key to making good graphics. =)

To make a decent sig, it normally takes me about an hour. Sometimes I take days to think of how to improve it.. =S

Last edited:

MentalJerk

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Photoshop CS4!! >=-]

Photoshop gives alot of options and when you get used to it, you can feel comfort while making a sig

Reactions: Zeus K