Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: What program do you use?

I have a Mac, so I use and . Seashore is easier ATM, but I'm still learning GIMP. GIMP is pretty easy and flexible. I like GIMP better right now, though.

Scherezza

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

MyPaint for drawing and Paint.NET for fast sketches, pixel art and so on.

MyPaint is probably one of the best freeware drawing programms. It is really easy in use, has some nice options and really great set of brushes. One of best things (depends on your preferences - for me it's great) is easy changing of canvas's size - you just resize window. There is a limit of drawing space, but it sure is big enough for most users.
It lacks many tools found in other (freeware and not) software, but it's still enough if you only need to draw. It surerly is not programm for professionals.
My rating: 4,7/5. I'm still waiting for next updates of MP :).

Paint.NET is great freeware tool for anyone who doesn't want to use it for drawing - photomanipulation, editing pics, etc., yes, but not for drawing - Paint.NET lacks any pressure-sensitive brushes and similiar options.
If you are pixel artist, Paint.NET is going to be useful - big zoom scale, 1px brush (pencil, most of time and brush/filling tool for filling :)), many layer modes (if you like to play around with interesting effects) nad 1px rubber (yay and yuppie) :>. For it's enough to make neat pixel art. Then you can use your own sprites for RPG Maker XP (I still mourn for VX version - they deleted XP's awesome tilesets system and put a new crappy one)! Back to subject...
Paint.NET is also useful for manga scans editors - Paint.NET lacks some text editing options avaiable in Photoshop (I don't know about GIMP, I don't use it too much :<), but can be helpful in cleaning lineart and fixing contrast etc.
Enough of it :).
My rating: 4,9/5 - it would be great to see some major changes in brushes (pressure-sensitive brushes :<<!) and text editing tools - they are just basic ones and adding some more advanced would be great :>. Also, I miss color to alfa (just priceless when working with linearts and manga scans).

I guess it's all ^.^.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I don't have many programs like that so I mainly use Maya, a the moment I'm creating, shuriken, senbon and kunai being thrown into a wall with the konoha leaf on the side of said wall

Shogi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

i use photoshop cs5 although i have gimp and almost every other program listed here, i just find photoshop easy to use and has excellent results.

~Law~

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

i use gimp paint.net and the the very cheap the photobie.. xd i use photobie alot than gimp and paint .net ..:D

Anduril

Legendary
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

i use photoshop its a very good program and just the fact that it is used by most of the GFX'ers makes it easier to learn since the video tutorials are easily availaible!!!!
and also i am trying to use cinema12d though i am unsure how to use it!!!!