salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto being a girl and Sakura and Sasuke being guys. Sakura a nobody could be been a senju descendant and Sasuke an elite. It would also make Naruto stronger, I mean think about it, the female Uzumaki seem to be stronger than their male counterparts.

Hinata bearing the curse seal as a sign of her being onstracised. Hanabi negging her for being a useless character and brinign shame to the head house. More importantly Hinata dying to protect Neji a branch house member which increases Neji's resolve to change the main house. They got close and she sacrificed herself for the branch showing the willingness of a head house member to be different.

Reactions: Sagebee

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto being a girl and Sakura and Sasuke being guys. Sakura a nobody could be been a senju descendant and Sasuke an elite. It would also make Naruto stronger, I mean think about it, the female Uzumaki seem to be stronger than their male counterparts.

Hinata bearing the curse seal as a sign of her being onstracised. Hanabi negging her for being a useless character and brinign shame to the head house. More importantly Hinata dying to protect Neji a branch house member which increases Neji's resolve to change the main house. They got close and she sacrificed herself for the branch showing the willingness of a head house member to be different.
So Naruto the girl at the final get married with Neji..
Cute thoughts

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Naruto the girl at the final get married with Neji..
Cute thoughts
If you're thinking that way, then sure. Who knows it could serve as a platform for the head and Branch finally making true peace with Neji saving the heiress(Hanabi) from Toneri instead of being a useless fodder.

Boruto wouldn't be born wither, it's a win win for everybody.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you're thinking that way, then sure. Who knows it could serve as a platform for the head and Branch finally making true peace with Neji saving the heiress(Hanabi) from Toneri instead of being a useless fodder.

Boruto wouldn't be born wither, it's a win win for everybody.
And Ikemoto would draw another manga characters

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sakura should've been a dude so we could have avoided her stupid crush on Sasuke and replaced it with the desire to be his best friend or something. That'd make her more of a rival to Naruto and her justification for pursuing Sasuke stronger since it'd also be fueled by competition with Naruto himself.

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i thought u mean show transchender character storyline more... because it would be interesting for seeing oro struggles...when he first put a lipstick on, wore a dress, ectera... and how he overcame stigma of bigot konoha villagers.........

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Make Itachi female, I don't care.
I think Itachi is the only character I can think of, I don't want Naruto or Sakura or anyone else to be swapped.
Haku was transgender right?
there's already one uchiha turned female don't need the best of them trannied out.

Haku was just a cross-dresser and didn't think he was and did not want to be a tranny
I also don't know how trannies work especially these new wave trannies