Klaroline

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know most people don't really like flashbacks but personally I love them. They provide back story and character development. Now onto the question.

I would like to see a flashback about Sakumo Hatake. I want to know how Kakashi's mum died, how he became so famous and how he raised Kakashi. Hopefully Kishi didn't forget about him because now would be a perfect time to talk about him now that Kakashi and Obito are having a chat.

Thoughts?

FreakensteinAG

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wanna see the Hyuga's past, passed down from Hiyashi or from the Hyuga elder, if there even is one in this current timeline. This will undoubtedly clear up some missing jigsaw pieces as to where they stand in the lineage of clans, how they're related to Uchiha, how they coped with past conflicts (seeing as how they are one of the four oldest clans in Naruto lore), et cetera.

DeadManWonderLand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can't possibly see how the story could shift to the life of Sakumo seeing how he isn't relevant to the story at hand.
A one shot would be great though.
A one shot pretty much anybody would be awesome.

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru! I feel there's still more we need to know of him.
I'd also like flashbacks on Hashirama's and Tobirama's deaths. I feel like the reasoning behind the creation of ET should get revealed since its such an immoral jutsu.

jsss

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wanna see the Hyuga's past, passed down from Hiyashi or from the Hyuga elder, if there even is one in this current timeline. This will undoubtedly clear up some missing jigsaw pieces as to where they stand in the lineage of clans, how they're related to Uchiha, how they coped with past conflicts (seeing as how they are one of the four oldest clans in Naruto lore), et cetera.
yes it would be nice:)

Status
Not open for further replies.