Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now that we have the teamups it will sure be coming nice battles

I hope for the fight Toriko and Starjun vs Kuromado and Dores or even better Toriko and Starjun vs Joa

Also Do you think this time Zebra and Brunch will form a Combo?

Its getting interesting....

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Toriko & Starjun vs Kuromado? Sounds interesting, I thought it may the battle wolf. He looks so badass and epic. Yeah, I really want Zebra and Brunch to form a combo, they're were good during area 8. I think Midora might fight Joa or even Acacia, it did seem that way with the latest chapter. Area 3 looks the most exciting.

Izou Xaxa

Regular
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Toriko & Starjun vs Kuromado? Sounds interesting, I thought it may the battle wolf. He looks so badass and epic. Yeah, I really want Zebra and Brunch to form a combo, they're were good during area 8. I think Midora might fight Joa or even Acacia, it did seem that way with the latest chapter. Area 3 looks the most exciting.
Yeah i cant wait for it Toriko and Starjun vs Battle Wolf of course too but Neo obviously is gonna interfere and Kuromado was always said to be extremely powerful so i would like to see that also Both Toriko and Starjun get stronger

What do you think will Midora do when he get the Full Course
Is he gonna go back villain again or might he change?

I expect the other teams to get opponents of Neo too

Midora vs Joa wanna see i want to know what Joa actually is

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah i cant wait for it Toriko and Starjun vs Battle Wolf of course too but Neo obviously is gonna interfere and Kuromado was always said to be extremely powerful so i would like to see that also Both Toriko and Starjun get stronger

What do you think will Midora do when he get the Full Course
Is he gonna go back villain again or might he change?

I expect the other teams to get opponents of Neo too

Midora vs Joa wanna see i want to know what Joa actually is
I have the feeling it will be Midora vs Acacia (in space) & Knocking master Jiro vs Joa. Once Midora gets Acacia's full course, he'll fight him.