Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Did the old residents of the uchiha go up and become public domain. I don't think Sasuke really values the Uchiha name and what's sacred to anymore but I would think Konaha would care to preserve uchiha history. Like the do in there public library.

You think the uchiha symbol should also be on the official konoha clothing like the uzumaki symbol. Actually do modern konoha still use the uzumaki symbol?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Uzumaki symbol was removed from clothing and only Naruto wears it now. As for the Uchiha territory it was destroyed and gone. Sasuke the traitor became a loyal dog of the village and never claimed the territory. It gets worse, Konoha built a Senju park, but there's no Uchiha anything.
I guess Sarada being hokage will be the only thing of historical significance left since Sasuke and likely most uchihas will be scrubbed from the history books.

There was that one uchiha shrine in that undisclosed location is sarada gaiden I guess shins will exist to create a new uchihas and forget the old.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess Sarada being hokage will be the only thing of historical significance left since Sasuke and likely most uchihas will be scrubbed from the history books.

There was that one uchiha shrine in that undisclosed location is sarada gaiden I guess shins will exist to create a new uchihas and forget the old.
Sarada will pass on the Uchiha clan, but I doubt there will ever be more than 1 or 2 at any time. I think it ties in with the concept of the end of the age of ninja, they're following in this series. Even Naruto's lost the plot, he had an opportunity in Karin to create actual uzumaki with the fuinn jutsu, powerful lifeforce and his own strong chakra to boost the strength of the jutsu, but he chose not too. And Karin isn't producing any children either. Again the 1 or 2 at a time will become the new normal for them also. Instead of ninja clans they will likely be reduced to just family names, with the odd unique trait to identify them.

As for the Shin, they can't really become Uchiha since they work by cloning and not genetic inheritance.

There is one way to revive the Uchiha clan, though. Obito had around 48 eyes, which would contain genetic matwrial of the Uchiha clan, Sasuke could use Orochimaru's tech to recreate the clan, but being an underling he won't do that.

Reactions: Sagebee

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Destroyed
You must be registered for see images
They were mostly concentrated, so any other territory is probably uninhabited/unharmed because all else is probably some small offshoot in an unpopulated area.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sarada will pass on the Uchiha clan, but I doubt there will ever be more than 1 or 2 at any time. I think it ties in with the concept of the end of the age of ninja, they're following in this series. Even Naruto's lost the plot, he had an opportunity in Karin to create actual uzumaki with the fuinn jutsu, powerful lifeforce and his own strong chakra to boost the strength of the jutsu, but he chose not too. And Karin isn't producing any children either. Again the 1 or 2 at a time will become the new normal for them also. Instead of ninja clans they will likely be reduced to just family names, with the odd unique trait to identify them.

As for the Shin, they can't really become Uchiha since they work by cloning and not genetic inheritance.

There is one way to revive the Uchiha clan, though. Obito had around 48 eyes, which would contain genetic matwrial of the Uchiha clan, Sasuke could use Orochimaru's tech to recreate the clan, but being an underling he won't do that.
Yeah I agree the clan system will likely disappear. I'm sure uzumaki culture will be preserved and magnified since they weren't wiped out but became refugees in other lands.

I think the uchiha name will exist and have importance only through the shins since saradas kids will likely not carry it and I'm positive she will end up with boruto especial with how its hinted she has feelings for him. Also shins will pass on the name but I also think they can pass on the uchiha genes since he used uchiha dna to create them. It's like saying mitsuki isnt oros biological kid and wouldnt pass on his dna it's not like he created them scratch he used other dna to make him.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah I agree the clan system will likely disappear. I'm sure uzumaki culture will be preserved and magnified since they weren't wiped out but became refugees in other lands.

I think the uchiha name will exist and have importance only through the shins since saradas kids will likely not carry it and I'm positive she will end up with boruto especial with how its hinted she has feelings for him. Also shins will pass on the name but I also think they can pass on the uchiha genes since he used uchiha dna to create them. It's like saying mitsuki isnt oros biological kid and wouldnt pass on his dna it's not like he created them scratch he used other dna to make him.
If the Uzumaki exist in other places then they don't know who they are. I mean Nagato didn't know who he was nor did Karin.

On the second point I disagree, Buritto and Sarada will not end up together. Burrito has his own dojutsu to pass on with his own clan name, if he doesn't die, and Sarada her own. Sumire was introduced for that reason. Even Mitsuki has major thirst for Buritto. It's possible they may introduce a gay relationship.

Btw, the current team 7 is like Team Hiruzen, they will be friends but not really close like that. They have a Sarutobi leader, an Orochimaru clone 2.0, a partial Tsunade (Sarada with Uchihaness) and a Jiraiya. Jiraiya was also a shadow worker who supported Tsuande and Konoha, while doing his own thing.

Anyway, the shins only pass on their own genes, not incorporated genes. That is why they exist through the cloning process and not from actual breeding processes.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It has become ghost town and perfect hideout for vampires.
Only vampires in Naruto are people like Hidan and kakusen.
Post automatically merged:

I wonder if people have moved in there since they have built bulidings on the mountains they have obviously needed to expand konohagakure. so I bet peolpe have moved in there,