ReeseKage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What ever happened to that staff that the rikudo sannin had? Not to mention the sword that he appears to have on his back in some of his pictures. Well, I ran across a theory awhile back on the base that I agree with. I forgot the guys name who posted it but, credit him for it.

He stated that Rikudo's staff was sealed inside kurama. I know youre probably wondering why kurama hasn't given it or even told Naruto about it yet. Well, much like the other tools of Rikudo's, it requires alot of chakra to wield. Being the most powerful of all the tools. Although Naruto has high chakra reserves, this one requires Naruto to have special chakra, a new chakra. To wield this tool, Naruto will have to fuse his sage mode chakra with kurama's biju chakra. Kishi hasn't showed us the whereabouts of the staff so ima run with this.

Let me know what you guys think. What do you think happened to the sages staff?

AllomnisymbolsparttwoT

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he gave it to his sons which then end up lost some in kinkaku and ginkaku's hands which is now in the cloud village's possession, tenten had a fan but it was taken away from her when it almost killed her

CDT23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You guys actually think that the rikudo sannin = Juubi? Please elaborate? (Don't troll)
Right? i don't get where everyone is getting that theory from.

anyways i don't believe he will utilize the staff, maybe he will have it in a certain mode but that would be it. The sword however I would like to see, maybe Rikudou had the physical totsuka blade? or it could have been the Kusangi too,but that is unlikely.

ReeseKage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right? i don't get where everyone is getting that theory from.

anyways i don't believe he will utilize the staff, maybe he will have it in a certain mode but that would be it. The sword however I would like to see, maybe Rikudou had the physical totsuka blade? or it could have been the Kusangi too,but that is unlikely.
They are buggin out with those theories of rikudo being the Juubi. As for the staff, if you look at some of the pix of rikudo and the Juubi, you'll see him waiving the staff at te Juubi. I think he used it to seal the Juubi.