What episode does Itachi plant the crow in Naruto in?

ictusbrucks

Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2012
Messages
27
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hey guys,I am curious what episode it was that Itachi implanted the crow into Naruto. Just feel like watching it again. Anybody happen to know?
 
Last edited:

AP2k

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jun 25, 2012
Messages
5,089
Reaction score
523
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I believe at the end of part 1 when he fights kakashi and co.
 

-Logic-

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
10,912
Reaction score
974
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It's one of these, i'd reccomend watching all 3:

They're episodes, 13, 14 and 15.
 

Trollasaur

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
6,571
Reaction score
491
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

xxSalamanderxx

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
1,263
Reaction score
137
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Episode 134: the banquet invitation.. i believe.
 

The Hidden Shinobi

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 7, 2012
Messages
8,140
Reaction score
678
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think it was what the guy above me said, no way it was as early as 15. He means when did itachi plant KA into naruto that crow

I think that's what he means anyway
 

zoezoe

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Dec 13, 2011
Messages
1,269
Reaction score
43
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
right before itachi goes out to fight sasuke... google it
 

ictusbrucks

Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2012
Messages
27
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Wish I could edit the thread to warn for spoilers.

It was actually ep 126, but didn't actually show what I thought I remembered. Doesn't actually show him swallowing a crow but it looked implied.
 
Top