[Question] What does this remind you of?

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That symbol made of Ichigo's Reiatsu is actually a symbol that means peace. If you were able to look at that picture for more than a moment without shitting yourself because it looks similar to a Swastika, then you would know that.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
yes, but bleach came after nazi's. say what you like about what a swastika actually means, when people see it they think nazis.
Sucks for those ignorant people.
That symbol made of Ichigo's Reiatsu is actually a symbol that means peace. If you were able to look at that picture for more than a moment without shitting yourself because it looks similar to a Swastika, then you would know that.
It doesn't look similar to a Swastika, it is a Swastika. The symbol was called a Swastika long before the Nazis adopted it to represent themselves.

Wolves

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how can i see peace in that? i looked at it for 2min now still dont know

Sucks for those ignorant people.

It doesn't look similar to a Swastika, it is a Swastika. The symbol was called a Swastika long before the Nazis adopted it to represent themselves.
lol so im ignorant just because i saw the same sign as you? i just saw it in a different way but both of us saw the same thing

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
how can i see peace in that? i looked at it for 2min now still dont know

lol so im ignorant just because i saw the same sign as you? i just saw it in a different way but both of us saw the same thing
I never referred to you as ignorant. I'm talking about people who see a Swastika and all they can think are Nazis because that's the only meaning they know, they don't know of the meanings prior to and independent of the Nazis. But as they say, a struck dog will cry.