lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1: We haven't yet seen what either Sasuke or Naruto are capable of, we're learning so stop hyping or jumping to conclusions.
2: As many Sasuke fans just found out, running your mouth off can be unwise, no one should do it.
3: Naruto can fly without wings and it doesn't seem tasking for him, unlike Sasuke's Susanoo which is draining.
4: Naruto is carefully speaking to Sasuke in an encouraging manner and downplaying his own skill. This is what parents do to encourage their children to take the right steps. He's also not getting on Sasuke's back because should Sasuke decide to come to the light, then Naruto wants him to think it was his decision. It's what parents and teachers do.
5: Naruto does not equal Kaguya, we've seen nothing to make anyone believe this.
6: Sasuke doesn't care about others as far as we have seen yet, his flashback was just him thinking back to what he said until we know otherwise.
7: Sasuke is still of vital importance and remains a highly relevant and powerful character. His Rinnegan still seems the best defence against the I.T until something better comes along.
8: Byakugan is back in the game which is nice and even managed to trump Sasuke by hitting his summon. If Sasuke cared more about those around him, he may have been able to save his birdy :p

I like both characters almost equally, although I favour Naruto. Sasuke fans, please stop hyping and butt-kissing Sasuke that special way you do. By doing this, you ruin him for the rest of us. Especially for the real Sasuke fans who just want to enjoy their character in peace.
To real Sasuke fans who just enjoy him, thank you, you're doing it right :)

LordNarutoSo6P

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay then. But this chapter is just too short man. Btw, knowing that Naruto can fly without wings or without using powers that may drain him is just so OP for me. Lol xD 1 on 1 with Kaguya makes him so Godly =D

:hooray:

lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My only real addition to the whole thing is about this "Float" word being used.

Kakashi mentioned that he can float just like Obito. Well, Obito was quite clearly flying,so I think in time it will translate as fly.