Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do you think when an one eyed ghoul hair turns white it symbolizes them giving into their ghoul half like kaneki and takizawa

While when it stays it's natural color symbolizes trying to hold to their human half

If this is true kaneki is trying to learn to balance both these halves and his hair should adopt a mix of both

But besides the possible plot device is there a good reason the hair color changes I'm not sure if this has been explained since I haven't read the entirety of the manga

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At Kaneki's first battle with Arima his hair was white, because it turned white after being tortured by Jason and assuming himself as ghoul.
As Haise, with his amnesia, his human part were again dominant and his black hair started to grow and almost became all black at his final battle with Arima.
Now he has all memories back and he has again white hair, he is a ghoul former human who want to change both worlds, humans and gouls. I dont think his hair will turn black again.
If there was an explanation it was very short, i dont remember in what chapter it was, but you figured it very well.