What does Naruto do to make Kawaki hate him?

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don’t feel like Naruto did anything in particular, he just wouldn’t let Kawaki nor anyone have their way with lives of those in the Leaf.
Naruto has final say in any major action done within or outside the Leaf by his people though. Unless the action was performed by someone who's rogue, in which case Kawaki would have no reason to attack the entire Leaf.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think Naruto is gonna do anything, I think it's Kawakii that's gonna change somehow, maybe he sides with Kara or something.
I agree. I think Kawaki is going to pull a page from Sasuke’s book and kill Naruto because he feel so it’s a necessary step in moving forward with whatever his goal may be at that time.

It may not even be Kawaki. At that point maybe Jigen body swapped and is in control now.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do you think he hates him? Maybe he has a mission and needs Naruto out of the way so he traps him in some dimension. He never said he was dead in the flash forward panel. Maybe he doesn't hate Naruto but has to begrudgingly act against him to complete a goal.