[Discussion] What does Jack want with Raizou?

Fireplay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought it was clear that Raizou the ninja is actually that monkey Kinemon and Kanjuro are running around with.

So what do you think Jack wants with Raizou?

ethris

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought it was clear that Raizou the ninja is actually that monkey Kinemon and Kanjuro are running around with.

So ive read that apparently..

Raizou: (Rai) means lighting ..and (Zou) means elephant....

aka its possible that Raizou has something to do with a lighting(rai) elephant(zou). lol not to mention, lighting elephant sounds like a zoan, which kaidos all about apparently.

that makes me think that raizo isnt that monkey

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well the first thing I thought when I saw the monkey, was that it might be Raizou. Though I forgot about it because Wanda mentioned the monkey, which indicates he is a Mink.

On the other hand Raizou is supposed to be a ninja and the specialty of a ninja is stealth. Apparently no one has seen Raizou. If he was truly there, it means he was able to hide all this time. Contrary to popular believe ninja's weren't just wearing dark cloths to hide in the dark, but they often wore casual cloths to not be noticed among the regular masses. In this case an island full of animals, so an animal disguise would be the most suitable. Problem with is though that how did he get friendly with Wanda, who's a a canine? How is it possible she wouldn't have been able to sniff him out.

So ive read that apparently..

Raizou: (Rai) means lighting ..and (Zou) means elephant....

aka its possible that Raizou has something to do with a lighting(rai) elephant(zou). lol not to mention, lighting elephant sounds like a zoan, which kaidos all about apparently.

that makes me think that raizo isnt that monkey
I don't think you should be giving too much value to the meaning of his name as it's not like all the names Oda gives to his characters conform that well with the characters.

Raizou can't be monkey because he is from wano who are human.
That's assuming he's a real monkey and not a disguise. You can't either disclose the possibility he has a DF ability. After all both Kinnemon and Kanjuro have one.

Last edited:

DevilKing II

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There can be two cases:

1) Raizou the Ninja disguises himself as a minkman. (As mentioned earlier).

2) He used some sort of one-piece version genjutsu to make some monkey mink do his bidding (which will explain why Kin' didn't recognise him as Raizou but the 'ete' part as one of Raizou's habit) while he remains in hiding.

And, I think Kaidou knows that Raizou, Kin' and Kanjurou are with Momonosuke and since they are separated now they'll surely reunite and capturing Raizou raises Kaido's chances of getting hold of Momonosuke who has successfully eaten and adapted to the artificial DF made by Vegapunk and a Mythical zoan on top of that.

OR, Raizou is a sole ninja in one-piece-verse and Kaido wants his scroll of ero-ninjutsu left by Jiraiya himself. ;P

Last edited:

keshav31

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's assuming he's a real monkey and not a disguise. You can't either disclose the possibility he has a DF ability. After all both Kinnemon and Kanjuro have one.
Raizou can have a DF but Chopper already have Human Human DF so chances of Raizou being a monkey are very slim.But he can become their friend by making himself a mink as well with his ninja power.
Oda shift chapter to him indicates sanji doing something but untill now oda didn't told anything about ceasar.Next chapter we get jack creating trouble and leave his menions for minks and sanji co. arrive and help them against them.Jack went to admiral for doffy and got beat.Sanji to go somewhere I think to Kaido leaving letter as Nami says Sanji sacrifice to save them.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Raizou can have a DF but Chopper already have Human Human DF so chances of Raizou being a monkey are very slim.But he can become their friend by making himself a mink as well with his ninja power.
Oda shift chapter to him indicates sanji doing something but untill now oda didn't told anything about ceasar.Next chapter we get jack creating trouble and leave his menions for minks and sanji co. arrive and help them against them.Jack went to admiral for doffy and got beat.Sanji to go somewhere I think to Kaido leaving letter as Nami says Sanji sacrifice to save them.
You're stuck on the wrong aspect, he's not saying he's a monkey with the human fruit but a human ninja who has a zoan that makes him a monkey.