Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I hear it's a good possiblity he could go to jail for defrauding the govt with his taxes. Also he owes the banks a huge sum in debts so it's not looking good for him when he leaves.

But in the bright side hes still maintained a large sum of fanatical supporters that he can still use. He might go into becoming a political talking head since he loves hearing himself talk and many people wanting to hear him these type of folks really see trump as some sort of messiah figure that they are willing to listen and follow blindly.

What's your predictions on what will happen to him and if you think things will go up hill or downhill off now on.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why would taxes payers bail him out for his bank debts? If he does get out of it might work some sort of deal. But think likely will collect it by selling his assets.
It wouldn't be the tax payers bailing him out. It would be tax payers' money that would bail him out. It's not like the citizens decide where their money goes to.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To start things off the election officially ends on December 14th and the media doesn't project the winners. The Senate does and keep in mind that the president doesn't have as much control of the white house as most people think they do. The Senate is who has most control over the White House believe it or not.

Anyone who doesn't believe me can research this.

Edit

Al Gore was considered president for nearly a month I believe until Bush went to the Supreme Court and became president for the next 8 years before Obama came in.

Edit

If people think that Trump is a bad guy then that logic applies to Biden, which the media wants you to forget. I'm going to show a couple of YouTube videos and keep in mind that none of these are Fox News videos.

I'm aware that there were allegations against Trump as well, but my point is if Trump is a bad guy then Biden is too and keep in mind that he hasn't helped our country or done much if at all in the 47 years that he's been in office.

Post automatically merged:

IDK why I can't see the videos that I tried to post

You must be registered for see medias

Last edited:
Reactions: YowYan

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To start things off the election officially ends on December 14th and the media doesn't project the winners. The Senate does and keep in mind that the president doesn't have as much control of the white house as most people think they do. The Senate is who has most control over the White House believe it or not.

Edit

Al Gore was considered president for nearly a month I believe until Bush went to the Supreme Court and became president for the next 8 years before Obama came in.

Edit

If people think that Trump is a bad guy then that logic applies to Biden, which the media wants you to forget. I'm going to show a couple of YouTube videos and keep in mind that none of these are Fox News videos.

I'm aware that there were allegations against Trump as well, but my point is if Trump is a bad guy then Biden is too and keep in mind that he hasn't helped our country or done much if at all in the 47 years that he's been in office.

Ah, here's someone qualified to speak on the elections
Which is rare

Reactions: ShogunSpiderman89

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Edit

Edit

He lost Georgia, how can he still win?

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He lost Georgia, how can he still win?
He also didn't lose Georgia. Georgia is still being investigated for voter fraud as well as many other states in general and before anyone mentions the lawsuits being thrown out, that's irrelevant because if the Supreme Court rules in Trump's favor then he's reelected. It's that simple and anyone who doesn't believe me can research the Bush vs Gore presidential race.

Gore was considered president for 30 days I believe, but the Supreme Court reversed it to Bush.

Edit

The media are liars and are the foundations of misinformation.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Edit

Biden is wanted in Ukraine and for those of you who pay attention to NYT this is a video that you should see.

Last edited: