Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not just populat general anime fans but known in general.

Think naruto pokemon and dbz is a definite 3 on that list. What would you say other 7 most known animes are?

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, Pokemon has to be on the top 5. And it's by far the longest running anime franchise and just refusing to die. Even Americans are now in on the Infinite Tsukuyomi, and made a movie of it worthy of the longest eye-roll.

Since most are already mentioned, I'll pitch in for One Piece. Not sure why no one's mentioned the franchise, which is odd compared to how I see the anime franchise. I mean, I have it in the same ballpark as Naruto and I would dare to Say it's much more received in Japan, by kids and adults alike.

But I acknowledge the possibility it's not as well received globally

Reactions: Sagebee

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, Pokemon has to be on the top 5. And it's by far the longest running anime franchise and just refusing to die. Even Americans are now in on the Infinite Tsukuyomi, and made a movie of it worthy of the longest eye-roll.

Since most are already mentioned, I'll pitch in for One Piece. Not sure why no one's mentioned the franchise, which is odd compared to how I see the anime franchise. I mean, I have it in the same ballpark as Naruto and I would dare to Say it's much more received in Japan, by kids and adults alike.

But I acknowledge the possibility it's not as well received globally
Probably one piece with anime fans might be more famous but the name of naruto and influence in pop culture is much larger. You even have popular youtubers rappers celebs tv shows reference naruto I dont really see one piece getting even close to same spotlight globally.

And tbh one piece might be better but since I haven't came up reading I feel its harder for casual and first time readers to jump into the world to make the same splash naruto did.
Post automatically merged:

DBZ,
Naruto,
Bleach,
Inuyasha,
FMA,
Gundam,
Pokémon,
SOA,
Cowboy Bebop (idk why tf people like that sh*tty show)
MHA
Hunter x Hunter

That’s 11
Really not a fan of cowboy bebop cowboy bebop just represented to me 90s vibes anime and the series never really did anything spectacular think its selling point is tone of the series.

Thoughts on samurai champloo and space dandy? I personally liked champloo dandy was okay but couldnt retain nostalgia of other shows. Honesty music selling point of the series.

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Probably one piece with anime fans might be more famous but the name of naruto and influence in pop culture is much larger. You even have popular youtubers rappers celebs tv shows reference naruto I dont really see one piece getting even close to same spotlight globally.
The influence is MUCH larger tbh, and the fact Naruto is easy getting into and doesn't have a broad story as OP probably helps, and it's got a lot reminiscent to Dragonball Z which we both know is the most popular anime ad infinitum.

If OP wasn't painfully long, it would have caught up by now, but it's the same problem for most of us. It's far too long the thought of getting in sounds painful.

And tbh one piece might be better but since I haven't came up reading I feel its harder for casual and first time readers to jump into the world to make the same splash naruto did.
OP is better in some areas, but in some areas Naruto is better.

That's the problem. OP requires effort just getting into it and that shouldn't be the case for an anime. It's why I'm not surprised there are so many guide to One Piece videos, lol

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The influence is MUCH larger tbh, and the fact Naruto is easy getting into and doesn't have a broad story as OP probably helps, and it's got a lot reminiscent to Dragonball Z which we both know is the most popular anime ad infinitum.

If OP wasn't painfully long, it would have caught up by now, but it's the same problem for most of us. It's far too long the thought of getting in sounds painful.

OP is better in some areas, but in some areas Naruto is better.

That's the problem. OP requires effort just getting into it and that shouldn't be the case for an anime. It's why I'm not surprised there are so many guide to One Piece videos, lol
Not going to lie, if One Piece didn’t have such a shitty art style, I’d probably be a fan of it.

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not going to lie, if One Piece didn’t have such a shitty art style, I’d probably be a fan of it.
Art style does take some getting used to. Everyone being thin and all and legs looking like chopsticks and abnormal looking may not be appealing at first impressesion.

But I find it appreciable since there's no other art style existing like One Piece