Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think borutos will obviously be lightning his name suggests this and he'll take after assume

Some would assume Sarada will be fire but I think it will be water since for one kawakiis name suggests a fire connection. Besides that I based on the hindu goddess she's based on suggests water and she's called scarlet spring.

And mitsuki is up in the air for me it could be wind since that's the other element he uses or earth release since that's the other element oro has ever used.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lets just ignore that Mitsuki uses lightning on a regular basis and put Orochimaru's earth release as his elemental because yes.. why not.. Mitsuki has been eating so much dirt in the anime and the manga that it can actually makes sense.

Lets also ignore that Sarada never used water and hell, if she didn't use it then it must be her element. Genius!

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lets just ignore that Mitsuki uses lightning on a regular basis and put Orochimaru's earth release as his elemental because yes.. why not.. Mitsuki has been eating so much dirt in the anime and the manga that it can actually makes sense.

Lets also ignore that Sarada never used water and hell, if she didn't use it then it must be her element. Genius!
So you think characters share elementalll specialities.

Assume user fire release but wasn't his speciality and we learned in the end there elemental speciality was based on a hindu deity.

Mitsuki has the same moveset as oro besides wind release he used earth release. And again Sarada might be based on the hindu goddess of knowledge that's connected to water. Also she's nicknamed scarlet spring and if the question is where can she learn it sakuras suppose to specialize in water and earth or might learn it from her future sensei.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So you think characters share elementalll specialities.

Assume user fire release but wasn't his speciality and we learned in the end there elemental speciality was based on a hindu deity.

Mitsuki has the same moveset as oro besides wind release he used earth release. And again Sarada might be based on the hindu goddess of knowledge that's connected to water. Also she's nicknamed scarlet spring and if the question is where can she learn it sakuras suppose to specialize in water and earth or might learn it from her future sensei.
This isn't Kishimoto, this is Kodachi.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

What's worse is I'm pretty sure SageBee's made this thread before and just copy and pasted it.

OT: Boruto's named bolt after a screw, His main elements wind, water, and lightning to a small degree.

Mitsuki has PL(chidori equivalent to a lesser degree) in the manga and uses snake lightning + wind techs. He may have earth because of snakes.

Sarada is an Uchiha who has a multitude of lightning techniques and has Sasuke's talent. She also has fire style jutsu an ichiha speciality.

Hacing said that if we're talking about dominant elements then to keep balance.

Borat will have wind dominance followed by water with lightning being his weakest unless he jumps on Sasuke's sack.

Mitsuki will have a balance of lightbing earth, wind and know all elements.

Sarada will have lightning dominance followed by fire style jutsu. If Sharingan is taken into consideration then she'll be Yin(genjutsu dominant) also.

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think fire for Sarada is pretty much confirmed at this point. Thought she has a lot of lightning jutsus as well.

Boruto and Mitsuki, wind or lightning.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I want to specify Boruto as a jack-of-all-trades, Sarada for Katon judging by the anime alongside her constant usage of fire during Kawaki's introductory arc, and Mitsuki for wind since its what he was introduced with.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's worse is I'm pretty sure SageBee's made this thread before and just copy and pasted it.

OT: Boruto's named bolt after a screw, His main elements wind, water, and lightning to a small degree.

Mitsuki has PL(chidori equivalent to a lesser degree) in the manga and uses snake lightning + wind techs. He may have earth because of snakes.

Sarada is an Uchiha who has a multitude of lightning techniques and has Sasuke's talent. She also has fire style jutsu an ichiha speciality.

Hacing said that if we're talking about dominant elements then to keep balance.

Borat will have wind dominance followed by water with lightning being his weakest unless he jumps on Sasuke's sack.

Mitsuki will have a balance of lightbing earth, wind and know all elements.

Sarada will have lightning dominance followed by fire style jutsu. If Sharingan is taken into consideration then she'll be Yin(genjutsu dominant) also.
Why would lightning be Boruto's weakest one when that's the one he uses the most of?

Raiton: Thunderclap arrow
Lightning shurikens
Boruto stream
Vanishing rasengan (apparently raiton)

Sasuke even outright says that lightning is Boruto's affinity.

Heck, even his jougan once spewed lightning.

Boruto uses raiton more than wind and suiton. In fact, he has been seen thus far using suiton only once.

If anything:
His strongest element would be raiton
Wind would be his secondary
Suiton would be his weakest.

Reactions: lndra

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why would lightning be Boruto's weakest one when that's the one he uses the most of?

Raiton: Thunderclap arrow
Lightning shurikens
Boruto stream
Vanishing rasengan (apparently raiton)

Sasuke even outright says that lightning is Boruto's affinity.

Heck, even his jougan once spewed lightning.

Boruto uses raiton more than wind and suiton. In fact, he has been seen thus far using suiton only once.

If anything:
His strongest element would be raiton
Wind would be his secondary
Suiton would be his weakest.
Lightning shuriken is a very basic skill.
Vanishing rasengan is lightning only in filler, it's closer to wind for obvious reasons.
Boruto stream is wind based jutsu
His only legitimate lightning jutsu is thundeclap arrow which isn't powerful.

Sasuke's statement is also filler, although I see Borat streaming lightning through weapons to try and be like Sasuke.

Anyway it would be his weakest element for reasons already listed. + the fact that Mitsuki took purple lighting(retconned) and he hasn't got any wiggle room.

His strongest would be wind he practically picks it up with the least training.
Suiton without water source(ass pull) puts it as his second.
And the loss of PL puts lightning as his third.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lightning shuriken is a very basic skill.
Vanishing rasengan is lightning only in filler, it's closer to wind for obvious reasons.
Boruto stream is wind based jutsu
His only legitimate lightning jutsu is thundeclap arrow which isn't powerful.

Sasuke's statement is also filler, although I see Borat streaming lightning through weapons to try and be like Sasuke.

Anyway it would be his weakest element for reasons already listed. + the fact that Mitsuki took purple lighting(retconned) and he hasn't got any wiggle room.

His strongest would be wind he practically picks it up with the least training.
Suiton without water source(ass pull) puts it as his second.
And the loss of PL puts lightning as his third.
Boruto stream sometimes uses lightning in it.

Also, vanishing rasengan was never actually stated in the manga or movie to be wind. It was just stated to be a change in chakara nature. We just assumed it was wind.
Just because you say that is closer to wind for obvious reason, doesn't mean that it actually is if that was never established by the manga, anime or the movie.

The fact of the matter is, the anime stated it to be raiton and neither the manga nor the movie contradict this, so it is canon until further notice.

Also, just because Mitsuki has purple lightning doesn't mean that Boruto can't have it. More than one person can have a jutsu, so no, purple lightning isn't lost.

Reactions: lndra

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto stream sometimes uses lightning in it.}/QUOTE]

No it doesn't it never has, he streams lightning into his weapons.

Also, vanishing rasengan was never actually stated in the manga or movie to be wind. It was just stated to be a change in chakara nature. We just assumed it was wind.
Just because you say that is closer to wind for obvious reason, doesn't mean that it actually is if that was never established by the manga, anime or the movie.
Lightning makes noise and crumpled by established principles and neither does it become invisible. Otherwise Momoshiki would've picked up on it, wind is the only element which goes invisble, it's self explanatory.

The fact of the matter is, the anime stated it to be raiton and neither the manga nor the movie contradict this, so it is canon until further notice.
The fact of the matter is it's lightning in filler for already mentioned reasons unless confirmed in the canon. Or Kodachi makes it so woth a statement or a stroke of a pen.

Also, just because Mitsuki has purple lightning doesn't mean that Boruto can't have it. More than one person can have a jutsu, so no, purple lightning isn't lost.
Well it sort of does, since they lose originality for characters, especially those on the same team. The fact that Borat never uses it and somebody who's not listed as using it means that way.

It's time to accept the facts for what they are, let not personal preference blind us.
I will admit with the low quality of the writing we've seen anything is possible.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I will admit with the low quality of the writing we've seen anything is possible.
Boruto stream does use lightning. Go back to his first usage of it during the mist field trip arc. Go back to the lethal Boruto stream that he used against Kakashi in the graduation exam. Go back to the fight against Shinki when he simultaneously generated both wind and lightning, and Iwabe asked if he was going to use the stream.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto stream does use lightning. Go back to his first usage of it during the mist field trip arc. Go back to the lethal Boruto stream that he used against Kakashi in the graduation exam. Go back to the fight against Shinki when he simultaneously generated both wind and lightning, and Iwabe asked if he was going to use the stream.
No it doesn't it's wind based technique, he himself streams lightning into his weapons. The same way he does into other weapons. Boruto stream is using a clone to launch him at high speed via wind release whatever he ends with is his choice.

Btw you can't/don't simultaneously generate two elements unless it's a KKG, I guess we could add another thing to ass pull list.

I think I'm done here as this will only become a back and 4th of yes and no.

Last edited:
Kin
117💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think they are all gonna have dual elements. As a team lightning since they have all been shown to use it relatively easily. However individually I think boruto will have wind since he was able to passively add wind chakra to the rasengan, Sarada as an uchiha would have a strong predisposition to fire, and Mitsuki is gonna be a wild card maybe a kekkei genkai?