Regular
Kin
9๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Don't read unless you read Manga!
What do you think Son gave to Naruto when he fist bumped him? He said that it will be "something you'll like... It'll help you out too". Is it possible that he gave Naruto his yin or yang chakra (kind of like how Minato sealed each seperately, one in Death Reaper and one in Naruto) before Gedo Mezo sucked him up? Any thoughts???

Last edited:

-The Agent-

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Although he should have put spoilers you should have known not to open a thread unless you read the Manga man...

Anyways i'ts probably the same as when he fist bumps Bee. When they fist bump they read what's going on in each other's minds and hearts.

KAGE RYUU

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Although he should have put spoilers you should have known not to open a thread unless you read the Manga man...

Anyways i'ts probably the same as when he fist bumps Bee. When they fist bump they read what's going on in each other's minds and hearts.
i read the manga already jus sick of noobs making spoiler threads and not labeling them how is sumone supose to know not to open the thread ppl on this site are jus to self absorbed to care about ruining it for eveyone else

exactly what chapelle said he gave him info by the first bump he showed naruto what was in his mind

Chief Toad

Regular
Kin
9๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i read the manga already jus sick of noobs making spoiler threads and not labeling them how is sumone supose to know not to open the thread ppl on this site are jus to self absorbed to care about ruining it for eveyone else.
Yeah man, that really was my true intentions was to take time out of my day and ruin yours and everyone else's bro. Now my days complete!
I just wanted a couple of other opinions not to be criticized about forgetting to put a spoiler tag on the freakin' post! Accidents happen

zombiejesus

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i read the manga already jus sick of noobs making spoiler threads and not labeling them how is sumone supose to know not to open the thread ppl on this site are jus to self absorbed to care about ruining it for eveyone else

exactly what chapelle said he gave him info by the first bump he showed naruto what was in his mind
i agree with the spoiler tag part but calling everyone that made a thread a noob is well stupid since you are a noob to the sight yourslef lol but you are right

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
51๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
30โš”๏ธ
Awards
1. If the title is unfamiliar to you then you know its a spoiler and you run the risk of getting your experience ruined for you if you enter.

Common F*cking sense no?

2. It was just a fist bump. Nothing more, nothing less. It is a sign of understanding each other despite the trials you both have faced in life. Kinda how brothers know each other and despite any conflict they have between each other they are still bound by blood which is thicker.

In layman's terms, it is a sign of trust and acceptance.

yeahhh

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
What part of

"Don't read unless you read Manga!"

don't people understand, and the text is hidden...wtf sense does it make to complain about a spoiler if you disregarded the warning and clicked on teh spoiler neway? That's like seeing one of juming over a fence that says "Beware of dog" and you jump over the fence anyway to see what all the fuss is about, then get your ass bitten off lol

jruiz

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You're a bigger noob then him. You joined just this month. How did you get so many posts in so little time? By whining and bi%^hing on every thread?

Chief Toad

Regular
Kin
9๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It was just a fist bump. Nothing more, nothing less. It is a sign of understanding each other despite the trials you both have faced in life. Kinda how brothers know each other and despite any conflict they have between each other they are still bound by blood which is thicker.

In layman's terms, it is a sign of trust and acceptance.
I think he gave his trust
I agree with these but I still wonder why he would tell Naruto "It'll help you out too" if it was just acceptance or trust unless it was to show/make a point to Kurama that Son trusts Naruto so why doesn't he kind of thing.

information, kinda of like 8tails gives naruto and kyubi information when killer b and naruto fist bump.
I agree with this too. Unless it was simply to show the 9-Tails that Son trusts Naruto like I said above, I would think that he gave Naruto some type of information or power or something more than a "you da man" fist bump before he got sucked away.

Is it possible that he melded some of his chakra with Naruto just like Naruto did with Kurama?