Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i dont really care for it, but it sometimes catches me offguard how far the world goes and i just have to look for a bit. probably wouldn't be so special if i couldn't manage to forget the realization 2 minutes afterwards

Reactions: Sagebee

Alubama

Kin
2,154💸
Kumi
25,486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well I just sometimes take it all in. Relax and watch the sky. It's not like I really stargaze its more of a wholesome experience.

Darkness silence and a beautiful background to think and chill with. I remember sitting on an island in the middle of nowhere when I backpacked in Australia just gazing for hours with no point. Damn I felt good after that. [420 might have been used] ;p
Post automatically merged:

I might add that I live in belgium where there is a lot of light polution, so for me it was the first time I really saw all those stars, heck the first time I saw the milky way with my own eyes without a scope!

Here a long exposure picture my friend took whilst we were there.

You must be registered to see images

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As born in a big city i almost never see the stars. But when i go in places far of town and i see all the black night sky spotted with stars, i am awed. There is someone we need to know. Or there are none?