What do you think of the Raikage?

Your thoughts about the Raikage.

• He was cool in the Kage Summit, now he sucks

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • He was cool in the Kage Summit, and he rules till this day.

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

WillToWin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know about you, but i believe the Raikage has been lacking in the war in terms of being useful in the fight against Madara. He has been there doing nothing this whole time, but getting himself caught in genjutsu. When he was in the Kage Summit Arc, he was a bad ass that punch his way into walls and would be star Kage in my opinion. The others were sitting ducks waiting for the action to come to them. What do you think of the Raikage right now? I believe he sucks attitude and battle-wise.

Lambeezy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
rIKAGE NEEDS His arm back i think cause Now that he found out his brother Wazn't dead he Lost his rage dhen calmed down now he needs that back now
Next is he needs to throw on that Lightning Armor and Whoop some edo a$$

Kikki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He is a great character. I really want him to survive and he looks so cool next to Tsunade. I know there won't be a relationship between them but it's definitely a good couple.

At the summit, he was cool. Now he looks a bit helpless but I think everybody would.

Invsblphntm

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He had this badass, I don't give a damn attitude back then, now he is more of a pushover and just getting tossed around by Naruto + Madara, lost his touch in my opinion.